• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your view on Poffins

GOPgabe

Mr. 5-Star Trainer Card
    Years
    The stupid thing to come out of Pokemon since Delibird(yeah I did it). I think they suck. And personnaly found it more useful to use PokeBlock, your view?

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    i dont like them....there too hard to make without the stylus....i lost mines...that sucks...and there still kind of hard to make.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    lol....yup its really hard with out the stylus.....way too hard....and if you try using anything else youll mess up the screen.and you dont want that.and its too hard to get a perfect poffin

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    This is why I never competed in any contests even once after I had my then-Prinplup eat the poffin you get for free; that pain in the ass known as poffin baking really ain't worth it, especially for some gay contests which I can't do crap on unless in Normal Rank because my Pokes can't dance for ****. I mean..my best record was like..4 overflows and 0 burns, mostly because I bought Pokemon Ranger long before D/P and I'm too used to spinning at lightning speed for anything else 0_o

?

[b][color=cyan]Clueless[/b][/color]
    Years
    lol....yup its really hard with out the stylus.....way too hard....and if you try using anything else youll mess up the screen.and you dont want that.and its too hard to get a perfect poffin

I Gotta Admit, It IS Hard Without Stylus..

Try being left handed for making poffins =( the hardest thing ever

Im Left Handed And I NEVER Burn Myne Or Overflow Them Im Really Good At Making Them =D

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    It's not that bad, except D/P has gone a little too far in side quests. I mean, the contests were okay, but dancing and the clothes thing has nothing to do with that, not even with the type of contest! Then the underground must be the most boring thing ever, and you need it for a star! The battle tower is hard and everything, but it's a way to test your battling skills, so no problem. And well completing the PokéDex is traditional, but I can't really stand contests and the underground.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    This is why I never competed in any contests even once after I had my then-Prinplup eat the poffin you get for free; that pain in the ass known as poffin baking really ain't worth it, especially for some gay contests which I can't do crap on unless in Normal Rank because my Pokes can't dance for ****. I mean..my best record was like..4 overflows and 0 burns, mostly because I bought Pokemon Ranger long before D/P and I'm too used to spinning at lightning speed for anything else 0_o

Okay, I'm just here to say that you're not really allowed to swear, even with asterisks. Please keep that to a minimum.

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    Only thing Pofifns Are good for?
    Milotic thats what ;P
    Its Liek the only useful thing to do with them, My Best record so far? level 36 Dry Poffin with 0 Overflows and 0 burns :D
    I was really concerntrating because I need a damn milotic PMSL

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Instead of blending berries into pokéblocks, you now must cook berries into 'poffins'. Which are vaguely cookies? :x

The idea between them is still the same though, particular berries result in poffins that raise certain attributes, and the process creates textures and flavors to be givin to your team. I don't really like making poffins, as you have to stir the batter using the stylus when it cooks, and then you choose to either rotate it clockwise or counter-clockwise. Spin too fast? You start sloping over the side (- points). Spin too slowly? The batter begins to burn (- points). Basically, since the directional instructions change often, it's rather difficult to prolong the proper pace to avoid completely screwing it up, however people will eventually get the hang of it. It is more challenging than making simple pokéblocks though, I'll give it that.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    My view on Poffins are that they are a waste of time. I remember Nintendo saying that they would be fun O.o They're not fun at all :X

Seriously, nothing is fun about circling things. I find pressing the itemfinder app. more fun.

Back