• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your view on Poffins

Years
    I think it's better than the way you had to make then in RSE but I still can't be bothered to make them :D

Mazumia

Hacker that needs help
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    They might take a little time to make but it's not like it's going to cause you excruciating pain, if you don't like'em then don't do them (they are extras after all) but i personally think that they are fun and give me somthing to do on D/P for that much longer

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    Yeah i haven't done too well with making poffins. Made plenty of them black dry poffins.

I find it to be a break from catching, meeting and battling pokemon in my view

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    they're ok, but i prefered Poke Block, not the Poke Block itself, but the way you make it, i guess that this way it makes use of the Touch Screen

mouse man

Turtle. :]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2007
    I actually like poffins. What also makes them fun is making them with friends. Although you may not get a very high level you get double the poffins to give to your pokemon. Making them with friends is a lot better than doing it alone.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I like Pokeblocks more because they are easier to make and also to me IMO and when I use Poffin it doesn't seem like the condition is high enough. They require more skill as I say

:t354:TG

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    I actually tried making Pokeblocks once. It was pretty boring, since all you have to do is press 'A' when the spinner hits your arrow. I prefer the challenge of Poffins, keeping the batter just at the edge, while making sure it doesn't spill over.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Fun but annoying? Whatever that means.
    Anyways I see, that Poffins clearly aren't a favored addition too the 4th gen addition lineup. Lets hope they make something relevently fun during 5th gen. :)

i meant theyre annoying as in pokes like feebas, where you feed them a jillion and then they get full. and its so hard to make a really good one

GOPgabe

Mr. 5-Star Trainer Card
    Years
    i meant theyre annoying as in pokes like feebas, where you feed them a jillion and then they get full. and its so hard to make a really good one
    Amen to that. In third gen I hated catching feebas, but whatever. I was usually good at making great Pokeblocks, but they changed that with Poffins.:'( Why Poff Why?

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Amen to that. In third gen I hated catching feebas, but whatever. I was usually good at making great Pokeblocks, but they changed that with Poffins.:'( Why Poff Why?

yeah >< i fed my feebas soooo many poffins, it didnt evolve, then it got full ><

PKDante

Mr Legs
    Years
    I like poffins!

They're fun to make, and I think it's a clever way of incorporating the touch screen, to get any real value out of it though, it definitely has to be done multiplayer. They're more challenging than pokeblocks too which is a good thing imo....

Back