• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your way, my way. Everything fallls in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
Years
  • Here we can talk about things trhat you like and dislike aout anything. Just make it your way. I hate rap, well thats what I hate.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Dark Magician said:
    Here we can talk about things trhat you like and dislike aout anything. Just make it your way. I hate rap, well thats what I hate.
    I hate rap also.Its so dumb,its just a bunch of giberish(sp??).Its like "blah blah blah!!" I can't under stand a word their saying.

aaaaaa

This does seem kinda spammy. I suppose I could move it to Fun Land, as opposed to closing it, though.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I hate it when people hate rap.
    Sure some songs are nothing but nasty or pointless, but have you listen to Tupac or Jadakiss?

I hate black metal.
    All I hear is YADDA YADDA SATIN YADDA YADDA DEVIL YAADDAA!!!

I love video games. ^.^

Years
  • I hate people who`ve "Gotta gave a smoke," people who think they are better than everyone else, humanity in general, actually...It`s such a paradox. I hate Ben Affleck, any music that doesn`t have a guitar of some sort in it, people who cannut forme uh sentance 2 sayv there live lolz!!!11!111!111!!!!11!1, people who diss on my friends, my dad, and posers. There`s more, but...Yeah.

I like my guitar, skateboarding, my friends, not being dead, when people actually can type right. Uhm, Invader Zim, actually, no, ANYTHING at all that Jhonen Vasquez had some part in making, Eliza Dushku movies (even the ones that suck plot wise, they rock, cause she`s a kick?*** actress), drawing comics, my captain (in joke...eh...), Canada, Batteries on the 50th floor, Mountain Dew, pointing out production mistakes and camera angles that could have been better in movies, SLC Punk, The Grudge, Buffy The Vampire Slayer (Faith owns all, dude.) and ummm...Pepito, in particular, out of all of the Jhonen characters. Oh, and Frank Sinatra kicks so much ?ss, it`s not even funny.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    PIKA2 said:
    I hate it when people hate rap.
    Sure some songs are nothing but nasty or pointless,
    I hate rap cuz all they sing about is ****ing a girl or how they want to kill somebody.Its stupid,like that song "White T" or what ever its called.ALL THEY SING ABOUT IS A STUPID WHITE SHIRT!!I mean if your goin to sing,sing about somethin that makes sences(sp??).....

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • I hate those pseudopunk bands!!!!, grrrrrr...i just can't stand such posers like Simple plan and etc. :cheeky: .

Yeah, punk is dead... :(

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
  • I hate almonst all non-punk music, and what the heck I dont have a song on my signature? weird, let me think of one....
    BTW: The Ramones is punk.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • I know the ramones is punk , i call myself a ''fan from hell'' ??. Well i just belive there are very few good punk these days, many are now made by ''good boys''..bleee.

Le me think what else i hate....mm, many things, but now my mind is focused on all the crapp punk of these days!.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
  • Dude, I have you leasened to NOFX if not, you haven't heard any punk just yet.
    Ooooh yeah, I like NOFX, hate heavy metal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back