• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Worst Subject In School

Your worst subject

• Mathematics

Votes: 45 39.8%
  • Language Arts

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Science

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Computers

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Health

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • P.E.

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • Foriegn Languages

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 20 17.7%

• Total voters

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I was awful at French II. French I was pretty easy because my teacher was an amazing teacher, but my French II teacher couldn't teach.

Other than that, I don't struggle with anything. haha

Years
    I never really liked doing science and maths but I ended up slogging it out for Maths A Level because of the degree course that I wanted to do which I love, so it was all worth it in the end.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Definitely math.

Every math! Algebra 2 was what I last took. I'm thankful my teacher gave me a pity "D" because I really should have had an "F". I just don't do well on tests!

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Math, especially Algebra 2 this year, killed me. I'm terrible at math.

I got a 91 as a final grade though. :]

I'm pretty much better at everything else.

Lunyka

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    It depended more on the subject then the group of classes. For example I had trouble grasping Spanish but could do French fine. I was also really good at Algebra but sucked a Geometry/Trig.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    English. The class with the most, and the most pointless, assignments, ever. Thou art a pointless afterthought, Sir William Shakespeare. I'm never going to use thine works in real-life applications (one can find it quite scary to think of the applications of most of what they've learned in school, and come up with very little when thinking about it), so I bite my thumb at you, sir. :|

Seriously hated that class.
    My teachers were absolute birds, too. :|

haha, I've got to love this. Completely agree ;)

Oh everyone hates Maths :(

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
    MATH ALL THE WAY. I've always been bad at that, especially with my problem where I can't understand simple instructions. >__<

Years
    I would say Math, but more just the things like algebra, trig, etc. One thing that I always found strange was that I was never good at any math related things when there were any variables involved, but when it's just strict numbers, I never miss a beat (I'm quite proud of the fact that I could do 5-digit addition and subtraction before I even started Kindergarten). If I had to choose just one subject overall that I wasn't very good at, I would say Chemistry.

Telekinesis

Psychic Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I am perfectly healthy and stuff, but I am no athlete. Unfortunately for me, that means failing in P.E. :(

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Geography. I just can't bring myself to like it. XD Switching to History next term, which looks quite a bit more interesting.

Back