• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your WTF moments?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
  • my new wtf moment is when trying to catch reshiram i decided to throw a quick ball at it, accedently hit the net ball button and threw it and caught it at full health first try
    i was amazed

Kamitsure-chan

Massive Cynthia fangirl. :3
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    I've gotten several critical captures (I think I've gotten about three or four, my latest was on a Zebstrika), but I have yet to find a shiny. ;o;

Latest WTF moment was when I was in random matchup battles on the GTS and I almost lost to a level 1 Protect-spamming Pokemon -_- I can't remember what Pokemon it was, but I ragequit XD

Shorty-

Unique is an Understatement.
    Years
  • The 2nd to last cannon before you reach the gym leader at the Mistralton Gym. It blasts you right into the back wall.. and u slide down face 1st. Really? Must I be injured before my gym battle?? lol

And the Champion Alder jumping off the cliff.. lol .. I'm getting some good laughs out of this game.

Last edited:

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • The 2nd to last cannon before you reach the gym leader at the Mistralton Gym. It blasts you right into the back wall.. and u slide down face 1st. Really? Must I be injured before my gym battle?? lol

Hahaha..i remember that..I was like."Did i just ram into a wall ??That has to be a glitch"

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • wtf?!

The ferris wheel ride with N was absolutely pointless. Definitely a WTF moment.
    No kidding.

"Hey man. Those people you're after? Oh yeah, I'm the leader. Just thought I'd let you know while we're alone."
    WTF....
    I WAS LIKE: YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT U STUPID ****BAG.
    RIGHT?!

The fact that my brother can find the elemental monkies wild whenever he wants and I cnat find them at all.
    THERE IS A GIRL IN THE DREAM YARD IN THE 1ST GYM CITY
    SHE WILL GIVE U THE MONKEY THAT WEAKER THAN YOUR STARTER BUT STRONGER THAN THE GYM MONKEY.
    HOPE I HELPED!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    when you fight N in front of the ferris wheel

I was playing it with my friend and then it was time to fight N and we got him to his last poke and it was that sigilyph pokemon and right at that moment we were both like whaat thhhee fuuuuuuu******. that was my moment :D

Also when alder asked you to play with the two children that, that was odd.

Mod note: Although it suits this thread's context, please don't partially asterisk out the word from "WTF", otherwise there will be infractions. Just use the word "WTF". :D

Last edited by a moderator:

The Eagle

I choose Agumon!
    Years
  • - Wild Pokemon Battle -
    Me: Oh It must be a cool looking poke... * Wild Sigilyph Appears *.... WHAT. THE. HELL. IS. THAT?
    Sigilyph: * annoying screech *
    Me : Destroy, destroy, destroy...

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
  • I don't know if there was a small error in my game, but when my Patrat leveled up it said "Patrat whats to learn the move Bite" or something along the lines like that. Later on my Patrat leveled up, and again it said "Patrat wants to learn the move Bite."

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years

I was the same and surprised by the sound when I hit the wall and thought how evil Skyla must be for making the cannon hurt the player...

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    How two of my posts on this thread disappeared. WTF. Same thing happens to me on Facebook.

Anyway. Escavalier's animation and how Alder just jumps off the cliff.

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
  • I've had a critical capture (3?), but I'm more WTFing I haven't found a shiny in 150 hours play and others have within 50 hours... :( Which kinda relates to yours. XD
    I have never legitimately found a shiny in any game, let alone Black or White. I some of my games have over 150 logged as well. ):

In fact, I'm quite surprised I haven't found one in white; I thought the chance had gone up because so many people were commenting on finding them! But I guess not? ):

Also, I dunno why, but my Sandile leveling faster than my Victini is weirding me out right now (I have the EXP share attatched to it and I'm solely battling with Victini). I guess I should expect them to have the different growth rates, but it's still confusing the heck out of me, especially since Victini had a decent headstart when they were both at the same level. ):

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Also, I dunno why, but my Sandile leveling faster than my Victini is weirding me out right now (I have the EXP share attatched to it and I'm solely battling with Victini). I guess I should expect them to have the different growth rates, but it's still confusing the heck out of me, especially since Victini had a decent headstart when they were both at the same level. ):

This is because Victini needs 1.25 Million EXP to reach level one hundred, and it's Experience growth rate is Slow. Where as Sandile needs about 1,060,000 EXP and is Medium Slow. So Sandile needs less per level where as Victini needs more.

My newest WTF moment when my level 4 Pawniard completely walled Shuantal's level 71 Confagrigus, because for someone reason it wouldn't use Grass Knot.. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    I got Victini's health into the red, then started throwing ultra balls. I ran out, then started throwing great balls. Then I threw one poke ball, and I caught it. (Victini FTW)

GET READY TO RUMBLE!

RAAAHAWRGAHRGA!
    Years
  • When I got my last pokemon killed by a pre schooler. I didn't bother to heal them cuz I thought I would make it to the next city. And I didn't. For the first 4 gyms or so this game was more infuriating then fun.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • When I found two of the Snow Flake shaped Pokemon in a row (the first one I traded in the GTS for a Shiny Adamant (attack IV'd) Mesprit which is by it self it's own WTF moment) despite it being rare.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • when i fought the last e4 and his last pokemon-
    then it KO'D ALL MY TEAM AT THE SAME SHTY ATTACK

My WTF moment was probably when I saw the connection between Slowbro and Zekrom. Like two minutes ago.

Spoiler:

OMG WTF JUST NOW!!
    ARE U KIDDING ME???
    ITS NIGHT HERE IN ISRAEL AND I WAS LIKE: "OMG THAT DAY CANT BE FUNNIER",
    THEN I SAW IT......
    :D

I think my main WTF moment came when I realize that everyone in this region is overwhelmingly generous. I don't think I've been given a free Pokemon (My Pansear), in...ever.
    THAT REMINDS ME WHEN I PLAYD PEARL AND MY FRIEND TOLD ME:" I HAVE LIKE 10 PALKIA HERE U CAN GET 3!"
    (DITTO BREEDING)
    THEN I TRADED 2 TO MY WHITE AND ONE I GAVE HIM FOR A RESHIRAM NOW I PLAY WHITE WITH PALKIA, ZEKROM, AND RESHIRAM!!!!

Last edited:

JSwagg

Bug Catcher Justin
    Years
  • A wild level 11 female Audino landed a critical hit on my Blitzle and insta-killed it. If his level 8 butt could have won, I would have landed serious exp.

Years
  • When i was walking on the marvelous bridge going after all the feathers dropped by the birds and i ran into a shiny ducklet. My first shiny ever and i have played every gen since B/R/Y .................this took my 250 hours of gameplay

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    when i found an audino without seeing the shaking grass, i'm always like "WTF" xD

I also thought that when i saw an ice cream pokemon xD

Back