• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your WTF moments?

Years
  • This is not really a glitch but really a WTF moment:
    I just won a battle against a wild pokemon in the grass and then I was back but I couldn't move and 5 seconds l8er music came and another wild pokemon, even though I neva moved. This WTF moment hasn't ever happened in the previous games that I owned.
    WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    when the hexagons on my c-gear turned into stars :|

Press the C-Gear logo on the top of the touchscreen to change that. I like how for guys it has like fireballs or something, and for girls it has hearts, bows, and flowers.

Jesspke

Passerby~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    Probably when I realised Gurrdurr looked like a agitated clown with it's red nose and veins o.e
    'Look, I'm and agitated clown, and imma throw this massive thingy on your head! Now THAT'S a party trick!' :P

Uber Legend

Loves her ubers!
    Years
  • I had my Zoroark use Night Daze, which has a 95% accuracy, on all of Shauntal's ghost type pokemon. It missed at least three times for each pokemon I used it on. Not to mention I had Victini's Victory Star which should've been more than enough to give Night Daze a 100% accuracy.
    ...WTF?

I don't know how many times my Zoroark has been knocked out this way. -_-

Jesspke

Passerby~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    Another one was just now when my lvl 44 Emboar was getting beat up by a lvl 26 Audino...

POKE'WIN

It's Funny Cuz Its Not Me
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2014
    I thought it was pretty strange when i was battling a Stoutland and i had a Misdreavus which is another wtf moment. Stoutland used Tackle and it hit.(3 Wtf in one!)
    Another was when it kept skipping my turn for no reason what so ever(Btw i can tell if there was no reason I know alot about Pokemon Games).
    The Stoutland One happened on most of my friends games with other ghost pokemon.

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
  • I thought it was pretty strange when i was battling a Stoutland and i had a Misdreavus which is another wtf moment. Stoutland used Tackle and it hit.(3 Wtf in one!)
    Another was when it kept skipping my turn for no reason what so ever(Btw i can tell if there was no reason I know alot about Pokemon Games).
    The Stoutland One happened on most of my friends games with other ghost pokemon.

It must have used the move Odor Sleuth which allows you to hit ghost-types with normal and fighting type moves. And if you're in the DreamWorld it has the ability Scrappy which allows it to hit ghosts with normal moves.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2011
    twins?

today i was breeding treekos for my friends and all of a sudden i get the usual HEY COME HERE from the old man he told me he had an egg blah blah then i go in to take treeko out and the old women said the old man was looking for me i was like wtf i went out and got a second egg....awesome

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I thought it was pretty strange when i was battling a Stoutland and i had a Misdreavus which is another wtf moment. Stoutland used Tackle and it hit.(3 Wtf in one!)

You apparently dont know much, because thats indicative of massive amounts of cheating

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • I had a major WTF moment a few days ago..I was on the GTS and traded away my only Zoroark for a chikorita..After a while a guy was looking for a zoroark for his shiny Klank..:(

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    My wtf moment was after my first time beating the elite four and training for a while i decided to go to the elite 4 again to train my charizard and alakazam with exp shares, although i intended to die a horrific death i somehow made it to alder ... and quickly beat him, all of this using only two pokemon o.0 i guess emboar and hydreigon weren't gonna let "just training" ruin their perfect victory streak :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    I started my pokemon black form the beginning and chose oshawott. I faught Bianca and lost to her. Then I won against Cheren. >.> That was the strangest thing to happen to me yet.

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    my latest moment was while i was hanging around the daycare while breeding some pokemon, i was next to the preschoolers in there sand box and i found an
    ULTRA BALL o.0 i guess those lil kids plan on bein serious trainers one day

Back