• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youtube Videos?

Super_Gible

Gible Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    Im not exactly sure if my youtube video is working on my profile, i would also like to ask how do i put a youtube video in my signature? All Replys Will Be Appreciated :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Change the equal in your vid from:
    watch?v=O6TWUjtbb9E
    to:
    watch?v/O6TWUjtbb9E

That video is just an example, you can use whatever one you want :L

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    PC Rules said:
    YouTube videos may not be embedded in signatures.
    YouTube videos are intended to be embedded only in posts - to display content and personal videos. Any other videos outside of this content should instead be placed in your profile or in your blog.

You can follow what Mew~ said (without the watch?) in order to put the Youtube Video into your profile in the right place, though.

Back