• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-gi-oh GX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozone Layer

Hidden Leaf (Konoha)
Years
  • Hey Guys!
    I wonder if someone knows about the Yu Gi Oh GX..
    Do you know that it show on TV yet? If so, u know what time is it?

Thankz u guys!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Yes, shows on TV Tokyo at 6:30.....otherwise if you're a dub watcher you can wait 2 months til the airing in september on KidsWB and Cartoon Network

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Actually, CN went behind KWB's back and got the exclusive rights to it. CN say that they'll be showing it on Miguzi in the autumn (fall for you Americans).

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • I've seen a few episodes... I'm still trying to wonder why Yugi just gave his card away to a stranger because I'm not buying the whole Winged Kuriboh wanting to be with the newbie deal, lol. But least they brought back those crazy Paradox Brothers o.o...

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Yu Gi Oh GX... That's the Yu Gi Oh equivalent to a Generation 2 Series, isn't it? And didn't Yu Gi Oh have one more season in it? Or are they skipping it?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    they'll be airing both at the same time if i heard correctly, or they just might not be airing it(talking about Yugioh)

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • i'm reading epi sumarry;s and it pwns judai's E-hero deck is ubber powerful for a newbie duelest ozone layer it's your loss watching teh dub version instead of readinh undubbed summarys

Last edited:

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Is very much excited to see Yu-gi-oh GX. ^_^ I've seen the first 3 eps in japanese so far (gonna watch more today ^0^), so so long as they don't take too much out, it'll be cool. :P (Well, it'll be cool anyway. How can anything with Asuka-chan not be good? xD)

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I have the first episode. I also have the second episode, but it's not subbed. It's weird. Like Keitaro said, why the heck did Yugih just give away the card. Why the hell did they even show his face? XD

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
  • I'm a huge fan of Yu-Gi-Oh GX ^^ I've seen all the Japanese episodes so far and I must say it's an amazing series, the characters are very intresting and the humor in it is pure hillarious, I can be in stitches laughing through a whole episode soemtimes cos it can get quite crazy at times, it has it's seriousness later on in the series though if you prefer seriousness over humor ^^

I warn you not to be put off by the apparent lack of a plot early in the series, trust me, there IS a plot there but they start off building it very slowly underneath the random episodes that let you get to know the characters and their decks and such. Later on in the series you'll soon realize how even very early events in the series have an effect on the later storyline ;D

And as for Yugi giving away Winged Kuriboh to Juudai in the Japanese version he simply stated that the card wanted to be with him, in other words Winged Kuriboh wanted to be with Juudai, simple as that really ^^ As for not showing his face, that might have been because they were focusing more on Juudai as a main character than Yugi. They don't want to overshadow the new characters with the old ones I imagine.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i'll assume that came from a hell lotsa lag...i kinda lost interest in GX so meh

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yami_Marik_Ishtar said:
    I hear Yami Malik Returns In GX Which I can't Wait HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! I shall Escape The Shadow Realm! I shall Destroy The Pharoah and the newbie!
    I am going to hurt you...stop double posting.

And no, he doesn't come back. Marik's bad side is dead, period, he was never a Yami, he was just a twisted part of Marik. And even if he did come back, GX isn't cannon so it wouldn't matter.

Imite

イミテとメタ&#
    Years
  • No Yami Malik in GX. None. At all. It's a new series, and there are very few returning characters (which sorta saddens me because I like Bakura, but the new characters aren't bad). The first ~20 episodes seem to lack plot, but it actually does pick up quite a bit with evil villians, shadow games, and deep secrets later on. I know a lot of die hard YGO fans hate it just because it's not the original, but it's actually not so bad. I'm just waiting for them to start selling those new duel disks. XD

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • we can finaly say good bye to yugi and yami they have the good ideas just why cant pokemon change ash for once and for all

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2006
    i Have 1-17

I used Bare share u can download it here *link removed*
    to get episode1-17 and naruto 1-164
    i have them all on my psp it holds 50gb memory stick ppl say its impossible its not. yugioh gx rules yugioh sucks yugioh season 1 the jap 1 is funny but naruto rules all over them

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back