• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-gi-oh Online

which god is better

• Obelisk The Tormentor

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Slifer The Sky Dragon

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • The Winged Dragon Of Ra

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
  • Hey there, I was wondering ig anyone played Yu-gi-oh Online. MY friend introduced me to it and I got realyl into it. Basically, it's the game jsut played online. New packs get released as they would in real life, but it's all online. The best part is you can duel anyone anywhere in the world.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    No, I use the Wi-Fi on the DS games.

Besides, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the cards cost money in that system?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Not exactly.

Basically, you have these points called Duel Points(Known as DP for short). To duel it costs one duel point. When you run out you have to buy more which at most costs 15 dollars.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Not exactly.

Basically, you have these points called Duel Points(Known as DP for short). To duel it costs one duel point. When you run out you have to buy more which at most costs 15 dollars.

And you have to use DP to buy the cards. So, basically, yeah, you have to spend money to get online cards.

No thanks.

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    i dont think that manny pokemon fans would play a yugioh game on the internet that u have to pay for...

sryy.. if i was being rude.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I'll stick with YGOWC07 as well... 40 dollars for almost all the cards in existence so far? pretty good deal to me ^^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Wait a sec, how did you get it for 0 >>;

(I would've played YGO IRL too if I'm rich or if I can actually find people to play without driving to another city, lol)

Back