• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-gi-oh: The Ultimate Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    "im in to" Alii said fliping the top card of his deck over and placing it back the wrong way "you up for this my little friend" he asked the face up card (mystic swordsman lv2) the spirit replied "for you sir i will fight till the end"

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
    Years
  • "Uh, hello?! Still here, thanks!" Paul sounded angry. He had to shove his lunch down his throat for a Tourney invite?! He hasn't dueled in a year now; why would he be invited. More importantly, the others completely forgot he was standing there.

"Yes, well, you can leave anytime you want, i suppose." Said the old man.

"Oh no. Now all of us are in this together-" he stared at the man's invite, "-Alii?"

"Uh, no. That's me." saidthe boy standing next to the old man. His hair was long and tied back. It was an odd color of white as well.

"Oh, sorry. Anyway, whatever your name is, i am not leaving until evrything is told to me now. I've been called away from designing cards for Pegasus for a Tourney invite? No; this involves me now, and i want to know everything."

The old man sighed. "Fine. just pull up that chair and i tell you evrything you want to know. Firstly, my name is Professor Adams..."

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    Alii sighed "well i've heard this part so im off to the hotel you orderd for me i may catch you later paul was it" he turned to the girl "hey harmoney isn't it are you coming to it looks like its getting late and i know this isn't the place to walk alone at night

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    Alii walked out of the musium it was now lit in a artificial glow and bussling with night life"well that was strange wasn't it" he said to his new companion

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    Alii stopped infront of a posh looking hotel "well will i see you at that party" he said as he turned to look at harmoney "are.. are you blushing" he said in a bit of shock.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    Alii walked in to the hotel smiling and once up in his room smiled "well i havn't got too long" he said as he started getting changed

Years
  • Harmony walks into the suit where the other girls are. "Hey Harmony." Maria said as she's getting ready for the party. "Hi Maria." Harmony said. "looks like someones got a crush on some guy." Abby said. "what? what makes you say that?" Harmony asked. "why else would your face be red?" may said. "so, tell us. what's his name?" Maria asked. "His name Alii." Harmony said. "you mean that boy from the museum?" Abby asked. "yeah." harmony said. harmony goes over and starts getting ready.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    Alii walked out of the shower as a sudden banging came from the door he sighed "typical timing he said as he walked over to the door "hey" the boy said. Alii took two looks at the boy "ow your the boy who was with the girls right." "Ye im Diego and you are" the chirpy boy said. "im busy but come in ill be with you shortly" he said as he walked in to the bedroom.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    Alii walked out of his room fully changed waring a black shirt and jeans he also let his hair down
    "well lets get this limo then" he said picking up the phone

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    Alii laughed "Diego's given me the number you girls ready" he said "well theres a gift for the lot of you down out side of the entrence" then he put the phone down and they headed down the lift to beat the girls there and stood at the two doors ready to hold them open

Years
  • "Alright. let's go." Maria said. "Ok." May said. Maria, May, Abby, and Harmony walks out of their suite to the elevator and takes them down to the lobby. They exit the elevator and heads to the entrance.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    Alii and Diego held the doors opened as planed and let the girls through shutting them after waiting for the girls reaction Alii passed a smile over to Diego

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    Alii walked round the girls and opened the door to the limo "well ladys you ready" he said as the all started to get in

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back