• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-GI-oH

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    anywho instead of protecting herself with BEWD she uses it to protect Kaiba

ok now how many times does Yami no Bakura hav to die to get the point? Yugi doesnt want him XD
    1. Duelist Kingdom "The tree stump duel" XD
    2. In Pegasus's castle
    3. Battle Ship (Yugi)(at least i consider it that)
    4. Battle Ship (Malik)
    5. Memory World(turns 2 sand)(i dunno if he died in DOOM[i didnt watch many epis])

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    digispirit virus said:
    ok now how many times does Yami no Bakura hav to die to get the point? Yugi doesnt want him XD
    1. Duelist Kingdom "The tree stump duel" XD
    2. In Pegasus's castle
    3. Battle Ship (Yugi)(at least i consider it that)
    4. Battle Ship (Malik)
    5. Memory World(turns 2 sand)(i dunno if he died in DOOM[i didnt watch many epis])
    geez I never counted the guys like a cockroach he just won't die! he's pretty cool though, that one episode was called "evil spirit of the ring" ;D andhe doesn't even appear in the doom arc and I think he died twice in the AE arc cuz he died first when slifer killed Diabound and thentime was reversed and he came back to life.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    maybe...ill hav 2 check that...neways the real bakura used the "master item" to reverse time
    EDIT: he was thinkin but he wasnt movin...kind of a hard call...

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    digispirit virus said:
    maybe...ill hav 2 check that...neways the real bakura used the "master item" to reverse time
    EDIT: he was thinkin but he wasnt movin...kind of a hard call...
    Yeah I was about to ask about that whats with that hour glass thing that the modern Bakura is holding onto at that wierd table better yet what's up with the table anyway? what's going on with Honda? so many questions about the AE arc. :knockedou

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    o great another expanation
    1st hourglass - froze Mana, Atemu, and the priests
    2nd hourglass - Reversed time after diabound was destroyed
    3rd Hourglass - summons Zork Necrophedius(not really sure tho XD)
    Mummy head - summons hassan(also not sure)
    Honda is now Bakura's "character" Since Bakura choked him on the cliff area
    AKA Honda Is now another bakura (temporarily? dunno)

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    digispirit virus said:
    Honda is now Bakura's "character" Since Bakura choked him on the cliff area
    AKA Honda Is now another bakura (temporarily? dunno)
    Woah that's deffinatly wierd!

just wandering but does anyone here think Y. Malik is as funny as I think he is? I just couldn't help but laugh up a storm at him throughout the entire first episode of t YM vs. YY duel, which by the way I thought was very cool so far. :cool:

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    I always laughed when Yami Marik was on screen, the faces he pulled was fun and I'll never forget that time he talked to the Millennium Rod telling it to obey him or something like that XD Pure hillarious!
    Plus through the course of those episodes I swear you could just SEE the number of veins on his face incresing on each close up shot O_O

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Interesting that the 666th post in this thread should be one that speaks exclusively to Yami Malik. XD

He's nifty in those battles... :3 I like how he's always licking his lips, lmfao. But he's scary, too. Gah. :<

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Interesting that the 666th post in this thread should be one that speaks exclusively to Yami Malik. XD

He's nifty in those battles... :3 I like how he's always licking his lips, lmfao. But he's scary, too. Gah. :<
    Ahhh! that was me that did the 666th post, eeek! (wow this thread has gotten up to 669 posts!)

yeah I think 4kids cuts alot of the parts where he sticks his tounge out don't know why they would? but hey. and he seems to be getting even more freaky every episode.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Naa? They do? ;_; That's the best part of the episodes, though. And it's nothing bad...

Actually, I think he does it a lot more in some episodes than in others. =\ I don't have the first episode (or two episodes?) of the duel, but for most of them he does do the tongue thing a lot. @_@

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Naa? They do? ;_; That's the best part of the episodes, though. And it's nothing bad...

Actually, I think he does it a lot more in some episodes than in others. =\ I don't have the first episode (or two episodes?) of the duel, but for most of them he does do the tongue thing a lot. @_@
    yeah they cut pieces out during the Noah episodes and after the Joey vs. Malik Malik holds his hand over his mouth like he's about to barf like in the manga they cut that out too and other tiny parts too. but what ever.

I just thought of something in that duel Malik has Yugi up next to Yami as a life point counter well think about this Kaiba says he doesn't believe Yami is an ancient pharoh and a whole other spirit in Yugi's body; well he was stuck there too so wouldn't that be sort of solid proof that what Yami said was true?

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    I did managed to catch a very brief screenshot from those dub episodes of Yami Marik doing the disturbing tounge thing XD Guess it's one they forgot to cut out, it went by really fast though *lol* In fact I have a few good Yami Marik shots. His funny face pulling was entertaining to screencap XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ello? can sum1 tell me how shimon gets his hands on the senninn key? (sees in preview of 216)

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    digispirit virus said:
    ello? can sum1 tell me how shimon gets his hands on the senninn key? (sees in preview of 216)
    I'm not quite sure (hasn't seen it yet) I think that Shada (who ever he is) guy dies and he picks it up since he was the original owner anyway.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    of course shaada dies...but remember how the sennin items get blown away when the statue thingy gets blown up? thats wht i dont understand

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    digispirit virus said:
    of course shaada dies...but remember how the sennin items get blown away when the statue thingy gets blown up? thats wht i dont understand
    I haven't got a clue but I did finally see that episode

Hey I just thought of a good question, how exactly does Marik gain control of his body again cuz from what I've seen it looks like Malik just finally lost it

Back