• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Nope, after this last filler, we go into the memories arc and you find out all about Atemu's past. They end up going to egypt. Then there's a spinoff show called Yugiou GX that'll be airing on cartoon network sometime in the fall.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    After The memory saga I wonde if the WB will also air Yu-gi-oh GX. Cartoon network calcels things alot, so I have to wonder.

Kurosaki

Here in Canada they've aired GX for a few weeks now. It's okay, I guess. At least the opening is better then the one for YGO, XD

Kurosaki

It's Atemu (Pharoah Yugi) that makes a short appearance in the first episode of GX, at the beginning of the episode. He gives Jaden a Winged Kuriboh card I believe. *hasn't seen that episode in a few weeks now* XD

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    MysticTrunks said:
    I havent seen Yugi in the preview of Yu-Gi-Oh GX. But why is it called still Yu-Gi-Oh?

They're calling the card game Yu Gi Oh in this one. So, the show's now named after the game itself. I guess that means that's where the focus will be this time around, and not on Egypt or any of that stuff...

I haven't seen it yet of course, so I could be wrong, but it looks that way from the commercials.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Yukito said:
    It's Atemu (Pharoah Yugi) that makes a short appearance in the first episode of GX, at the beginning of the episode. He gives Jaden a Winged Kuriboh card I believe. *hasn't seen that episode in a few weeks now* XD
    That's Yugi, he's just older now. Atemu is pretty much dead now.

Kurosaki

Is it? They gave him Atemu's voice in the dub, so I assumed, XD

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    No, I am pretty sure it takes place after they finih highschool, plus if you guys have noticed, Yugi and Atemu have the same voice actor, Dan green. He can just do two voices.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    Transformers, why? Simple, it never goes off the air and I'm starting to feel the same with Pok?mon considering I've been taping it since season 1, it won't end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry >.> wrong topic I posted it under. But staying on topic, like Digimon I think Yu-Gi-Oh might take a blow with these new characters but then again, unlike Digimon the main cast might appear like I know Yugi's deck does and so does the Paradox brothers, lol but I don't know I'm just making chat for my mistake of posting under the wrong topic :P .

Last edited:

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
    Yu-Gi-Oh! GX English Theme Song

My appologies to the mods if this post is breaking rules, but there wasn't a Music Request thread.

Anyway, just wanted to ask if anyone has, or can make, a good quality mp3 of the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX english theme song. I did find one, but the quality and volume isn't that great, so hopefully someone here can help. Thanks.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    *nods* that'll work...its merged
    PM him if you wanna give it to him...links aren't allowed

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    I caught an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh GX last night, and found many things:
    ~ Yugi or Yami Yugi aren't even in this series... Unless they come in later in the series. Why the heck is it still called Yu-Gi-Oh!?
    ~ Alexis' hair looks a lot like Seto Kaiba's...
    ~ What is up with Jadan??? I like Yugi better! ^ ^;

Back