• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu Yu Hakusho

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Well she dosn't die I the anime...I think. I'm pretty suree it's volume 19...could be wrong 0__0

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    I'm sad... I've managed to miss the last 2 episodes of Yu Yu Hakusho. -_-
    That aside, I love Yu Yu Hakusho! In my opinion, it's like a mature version of DB.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Tendo said:
    I'm sad... I've managed to miss the last 2 episodes of Yu Yu Hakusho. -_-
    That aside, I love Yu Yu Hakusho! In my opinion, it's like a mature version of DB.

You missed some good stuff then. The last eppy had Hiei and Yusuke fight again.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    It is in volume 19, I'm sure of it, I don't have the volume on hand...but I did say last volume didn't I? ^ ^

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Good. I will order that then with Volumes 5, 6, 7 of Pokemon Special.

So. Whats your favorite fights of the series so far?

Mine:
    1. Kuwabara/Risho(for obvious reasons :D)-fought for his team when no one was left, when all hope was lost, Yukina showed up and called out to him, he got all his energy back and got stronger, beat Risho like he was nothing.
    2. Kuwabara/Older Togoro(he wouldn't give up no matter how many times he got stabbed.
    3. Movie 2. Kuwabara/Majari(a demon god of the Netherworld)-totally fooled him into using up his energy, pounded him out of commission
    4. Yusuke/Togoro: amazing fight. Gave all they had
    5.Yusuke and the gang vs. Yakumo(Movie 2)-Put all their powers together to defeat the Demon King of the Netherworld. Very cool effects :D

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Well, I enjoyed Yusake's battle with Togero. It was a really great battle. Yusake was really powerful in that battle. Plus, it took the help of Kuwabara to get him to beat him.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Yep. His reaction was priceless when he found out it was all a scheme^^
    He was so pissed XD Notice that after Yusuke beat up Kuwabara that he was back to normal with no blood or scratches Oo Kuwabara's got some tough skin :D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 13, 2005
    One of my absolute favorite animes of all time my favorite character is Yusuke Urameshi.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    hey Blue. I just got Volume 19. Seems some things you said about the manga werent right in a way.
    A few surprises involved for those who want spoilers

*Spoilers*

You dont see Genkai in the last manga. I think she passed away by then. Seems Yukina is living with Kuwabara and his sister and they(Kuwabara/Yukina) are seen in one pic walking together to Yusuke's ramen shop. Obvious they are more than dating. Seems his sister Shiziru might have a boyfriend now^^ After the Makai Tournament, seems the Spirit Realm Gateway was taken over by terrorists XD Kuwabara gets to help save the day with the others again(not in the anime).
    Didn't see an apple tree moment between Kuwabara and Yukina. Perhaps that is in Volume 18??? :nervous:
    Botan is alive and well XD Didnt see her die at all. Maybe died in Volume 18, but was brought back to life???? They had that beach moment in the end. But no kiss from Yusuke/Keiko Oo Anime thing I guess. and from the looks of it, I think Yusuke is living in an apartment with Keiko. Considering they wanted to be married anyway. Still, a nice ending to see.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Ya, I'm sure she got

brought back to life as well. I'm not sure since it's been a while since I read volume 18 and 19. Like I said the manga and anime have two diffrent endings, and people like the anime ending because it gives you more closed feeling then the manga did.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Thats wierd.........

How is it more closure? Sure the kiss can show that, but the manga had more stuff in the final chapter. Seems it looked at the characters more closely consdering. I mean, in the manga, Yukina is living with Genkai at the time. But in the manga, Genkai is gone and she is living with the Kuwabara's. Yusuke living with Keiko in an apartment and running a ramen stand.
    Seems the manga lets us know how everyone is doing in their lives. The anime just made it a happy sunset ending it seems. Though both endings seem to be good enough to be satisfied at least.

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    Yu Yu Hakusho.One of the greatest anime I've ever seen.9.5/10 I've seen final psiode.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Kenta said:
    Thats wierd.........

How is it more closure? Sure the kiss can show that, but the manga had more stuff in the final chapter. Seems it looked at the characters more closely consdering. I mean, in the manga, Yukina is living with Genkai at the time. But in the manga, Genkai is gone and she is living with the Kuwabara's. Yusuke living with Keiko in an apartment and running a ramen stand.
    Seems the manga lets us know how everyone is doing in their lives. The anime just made it a happy sunset ending it seems. Though both endings seem to be good enough to be satisfied at least.
    I meant that before the manga ended we were promised some super huge final battle that was never made. It was just a general feeling umong readers that the manga could have ended better. I just liked the anime version better because it gives you more to wonder. The manga ending was also good because you get what so little mangaka give you, a aftermath into their lives.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Blue said:
    I meant that before the manga ended we were promised some super huge final battle that was never made. It was just a general feeling umong readers that the manga could have ended better. I just liked the anime version better because it gives you more to wonder. The manga ending was also good because you get what so little mangaka give you, a aftermath into their lives.

Promised that eh? I heard his publisher forced him to just end it. Not let him have more stuff. Oh well. The series itself had enough battles to satisfy me.
    Would have been nice if Kuwabara had a little spar with Yusuke at the end.
    Using his Jigen-To :D
    The character development for the series was very great.

Here's a cool pic of my favorite couple near the end^^:

Yu Yu Hakusho

Years
    Yu Yu Hakusho rocks. This series has an excellent storyline and provides pretty good development for its characters. Both the Anime and Manga are enjoyable. However, I prefer the Manga over the Anime. Of all the characters, my favorite's definitely Kurama. I also like Hiei and Yusuke a lot.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    You know......... I found out something interesting.
    In the Japanese version and the dub, Hiei talks to Yusuke while Yukina leaves for the Glacier after they saved her(flashback).
    Hiei tells him that him and Yukina had different mothers.
    Well...............

Spoiler: click here

Back