• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yugioh and pokemon for gamecube. also castlevania

RocketShadow

Hehehe...
Years
  • From the pictures I've seen the GC Yugioh looks like Final Fantasy more then any other Yugioh game... I don't know how the battles go but I do know you use 3 monsters at the same time to fight. I've seen a picture of Kuriboh, Dark Magician, and Gaia The Fierce Knight going against Slifer (o.O). I also know you can play as Yugi or Kaiba. Its called Forcebound Kingdom.

I can't wait for it YGO:FK or Pokemon Colloseum, but DBZ...urrghhh I dislike it very much...

Years
  • i looooove dbz. YGO fm is gunna be a greats game... dya know when the 3 are cumin out? i know its next yeer... is there at least 2 files???id play as yugi (file1) and kaiba (file2)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ._. I hope the GC game isn't anything like DoR. That game, no offense to anyone, SUCKED. x_x;; I only played it for about 30 minutes (because it took me that long to get through the practice duel -_-) and ditched it. XD;;

Isn't the 2nd budokai game already out? Or is there a 3rd one? o_O

Years
  • no,the 'cube game is called DragonballZ:Budokai
    Yugioh:Forcebound Kingdom
    Pokemon Colloseum
    THE APPROVE THIS GROUP THREAD IS DEAD. (that rymed) zastic is a mod??? 30 posts??? ??? ???

Back