• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yugioh Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Latioscatcher said:
    u guys can u show me the card the magician wat it loooks like and uh dude the movie hella cool in the jap versionEHEH

If you look up in other cards I believe, ou shoudl find somewhere a topic entitled Yugioh Movie Promos. In there I put up scans of all four movie promos you can get by buying a ticket.

ANd yeah, Critics always give them bad reviews. Part of the reason why I never listen to them. :P

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    I went and saw the movie and don't get me wrong I'm huge Yu-gi-oh fanatic but I couldn't help but laugh the entire time because a. it was so *beeping* Americanized it wasn't even funny (that didn't make sense) b. joey was so funny and c. Kaiba was so blunt about everything like this Kaiba:"spare me the bull about the heart of the cards Yugi" my mother kept leaning over and asking me is it almost over? and you like this show? as I lean over and fill in the details and tell her that the anime was much different and better than that. So if I had to rate this movie on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd have to give it a 7 just because it made me laugh so much.

Years
    Thunder wolf said:
    I saw yu-gi-oh the movie it was awesome.
    I have blue eyes shining dragon,pyramid of light and watapon.
    Hey i have th same avatar as pokemaster .SWEET.
    D--d-d-d-d-d-did y-y-y-y-you j-j-j-j-j-j-just s-say p-p-p-p-pyramid of light? Last time I touched that card, I got electrocuted! Thank you very much! NGRAH! NGRAH!! :shocked: Uh-oh! :surprised

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back