• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zac's shiny, legendary and starter trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2012
    Hey dizzy I'll probably be on for about 5 more hours! Let me know if you could help. I just got to a poke center.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    sounds good. im going to grab some food, so i'll be like 30 min. i can help you out. but BE WARNED, my internet is garbage today so have patience with me lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2012
    sounds good. im going to grab some food, so i'll be like 30 min. i can help you out. but BE WARNED, my internet is garbage today so have patience with me lol

Oh bro I can't thank you enough, I'll give you all the time you need let me know bro!

Years
    hey mortem, instead of Omanyte can I get an Elekid (Modest)?
    uh yeah i only have 1 so give me a minute to breed it.

That would be awesome bro, whenever you are available just let me know. Thank you. I'm kinda stuck in the game right now, so I'm just fighting wild Pokemon. Trying to get my so called team up to par. Thanks again bro.

I can give you any level pokemon. What level do you need? I can catch you a level 50 if you need it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    awesome. and im helpin SZero out too by the way, i need to evolve some by trade too lol. Politoed and Golem

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    i cant do it right now, i gotta go catch me a Poliwhirl Modest. You need help evolving yours? cause i just finished E4 then im off to catch one then im free afterwards

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    i JUST caught a Lax Poliwhirl lmao. but i can't decide if i want modest or lax, what do you think?

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    sorry i'll probably do it tomorrow is that cool? what time is good for you?

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2012
    Thanks for the help dizzy. Ill help y'all out any way I cn ever. Thanks for your guys time!

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]What do you want for the shiny houndoom or furret?
    And snorunt for treecko? I can trade tomorrow[/SIZE]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back