• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zac's shiny, legendary and starter trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]Ok,think you can trade at 7:30 my time? I think you said you're like an hour ahead of me so[/SIZE]

Years
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2012
    The arceus is shiny and level 100, so is there anything else you want for palkia?

Im ready to trade, whoever is ready tell me

well what would it take to get your celebi, i have quite a few pokemon on your wants list

toxicroak
    omastar
    shellder
    porygon z (shiny)
    lickitung
    groudon
    palkia
    and i have quite a few shinies

Years
  • well what would it take to get your celebi, i have quite a few pokemon on your wants list

toxicroak
    omastar
    shellder
    porygon z (shiny)
    lickitung
    groudon
    palkia
    and i have quite a few shinies

Celebi is extremely rare so id only take porygon z, palkia (or groudon), and shellder. Sorry for being stingy

[SIZE="a"]Ok I have groudon ready for you[/SIZE]

Okay and could i have arceus back? I found out that the shiny one is hacked.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]Oh it is? Sorry about that...I'll refund you when I give you groudon. And sorry about leaving earlier but I waited for 20 mins so I'll try tomorrow[/SIZE]

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    Would you be willing to trade your shiny Celebi, the Jirachi and the Shaymin you have for a shiny flawless Dialga and Palkia?

Years
  • Could you trade Jirachi & Shaymin for any of my:

Regice, Mewtwo, Groudon, Kyogre, Giratina (normal & sky form), Raikou, Entei, Phione, Palkia, Dialga, Terrakion, Landorus, Zorua, Zoroark, etc.

Last edited:

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]Can I trade groudon for jirachi or deoxys instead of regirock? I just got all four of the regis from my friend so I don't need them anymore[/SIZE]

Years
  • Would you be willing to trade your shiny Celebi, the Jirachi and the Shaymin you have for a shiny flawless Dialga and Palkia?

Are you trading in 4th gen or 5th gen?
    If youre trading in 4th gen, id take a shiny palkia for shaymin

Could you trade Jirachi & Shaymin for any of my:

Regice, Mewtwo, Groudon, Kyogre, Giratina (normal & sky form), Raikou, Entei, Phione, Palkia, Dialga, Terrakion, Landorus, Zorua, Zoroark, etc.

Are you trading in 4th gen or 5th gen?

I can give you a Tangrowth if you want, would you be willing to trade me one for a Manaphy? :D

Would you be willing to take a phione? I have a lot more of those than of manaphys.

[SIZE="a"]Can I trade groudon for jirachi or deoxys instead of regirock? I just got all four of the regis from my friend so I don't need them anymore[/SIZE]

Well, deoxys and jirachi are very rare, is there anything else you want?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back