• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zamaskowany Trading Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
Years
Something nonhatched shiny, or events not listed here (preferably shinies).

dang i dont have either and it stinks cuz i really want a jirachi lol. since i havent played in a while i dont even know how to get an event pokemon and ie never been good at getting shinies cuz if i was i would have atleast one lol

codymr14

Years
how about the one from channel unless you have the wishmaker one but like since i dont have either of those type of pokemon what will i trade with you for the jirachi

zamaskowany

~Godot~
Years
MY FC: 2621-1728-9547

I'm waiting for you at wfc.

What up? You want it or not? :)

Cancel the trade, and let's try again...

Last edited:

codymr14

Years
MY FC: 2621-1728-9547

I'm waiting for you at wfc.

What up? You want it or not? :)

Cancel the trade, and let's try again...

k sorry i wanted to trade you a japanese charmander but i forgot him in the computer lol sorry about that im back with it now.

codymr14

Years
hey sorry i didnt post sooner to thanks you but i had to restart my laptop because it wouldnt load this page but like i said thanks for the jirachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back