• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zamaskowany Trading Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • oh ook, maybe you should update that shiny thread, because it was on the legit shinies, what shinies on that list are legit?

zamaskowany

~Godot~
    Years
  • Sorry ash, I have movie darkrai. And in the past you have traded hacked shinies on purpose, so I don't want any of your shinies. And legit PC JP are worth a lot.

no, you didn't understand me :) my shinies were legit, but that Pokepark and Umbreon and Espeon were edited sadly... nevermind though.

Last edited:
    Years
  • ohhh noooo i released them damn, i keep getting hacked pokemon, do you want to see the other pokeparks to see if they hacked?
    sorry for my outburst

zamaskowany

~Godot~
    Years
  • oh, sorry for misleading you - I feel bad now...
    yeah, for sure, other Pokeparks from the list I send you in the past may be legit - Taillow was :)

Years
  • ok ill get them cloned and get back to you, i switched on my game and there they were again, i read your comment and released them and switched it off, sorry about the hacks again, which i could some how send to my pc via wifi lol if possible

zamaskowany

~Godot~
    Years
  • yeah, I have seen it. Though you have lost my trust. Maybe in the future we will trade, but now, I don't even have an evidence you aren't cheating at all.

----------

online nao! Added a new point to the rules ;)

zamaskowany

~Godot~
    Years
  • sorry, atm I don't have his stats, but:
    it's IVs=13/20/31/30/24/5
    EVs=212/178/84/36/0/0
    (HP/AT/DEF/SPD/SPAT/SPDEF)

Power Whip/Gyro Ball/Wring Out/Rollout

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back