• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zamaskowany Trading Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    -Plusle Lv13 - OT: DUKING - IDNo.: 37149 - Docile
    -Shuckle Lv20 - OT: DUKING - IDNo.: 37149 - Bold

for my

shiny wooper
    shiny cranidos

i stared new game :/

fattyeater

Adavanced Collector
    Years
    Pokecenter(nagoya) - Totodile - Lv.10 - ID: 51224
    nagoya treeko id# 51126 lv.10

JEREMY
    -psyduck
    -shellder
    -growlithe
    -vulpix
    -machoke
    -haunter

PIT2006 Celebi (untouched ID# 45006) lvl 50
    PIT2006 Mew (untouched ID# 45006) lvl 45
    PIT2006 Venusaur (untouched ID# 45006) lvl 50
    what are those PIT events btw?

ITARIA PIKACHU-lv5-ID:20034
    WISH-ENG.Drowzee (untouched, lv. 5, 43153) [Sassy]
    WISH-ENG.Exeggcute (untouched, lv. 5, 10124) [Modest]
    DAISUKE CLUB Ruiri Magikarp (untouched, lvl. 6) (ID# 02226) [Rash]
    DAISUKE CLUB Ryuuta Magikarp (untouched, lvl. 4) (ID# 01226) [Relaxed]

Squirtle Level – 10 OT: (Tozia) ID: 60227
    Bellsprout LV.10 OT: ??? (Male or Female) ID: 60114
    Houndour LV.10 OT: ??? (Male or Female) ID: 60505

Bryant Park:
    -Alakazam
    -Articuno
    -Blastoise
    -Bulbasaur

You also seem to have wanted the pits and the intra pikachu,Just a speculation but the pitts might be fan-made from isreal and the inatra pikachu I know is fan made but is rare.just warning you though.

fattyeater

Adavanced Collector
    Years
    ITARIA PIKACHU-lv5-ID:20034 yes,It was handed down to me by a friend who has now gone missing with a few others now,another collector told me that it was a fan made event from itlay and that it was once vary vary vary rare intell someone name xtreamdarkrai or darkrai master I dont know or care starterd to spead it(like a noob) I think alot collectors even blacklisted him.

fattyeater

Adavanced Collector
    Years
    Wait I Thought xtreamdarkrai/darkraimaster gone missing with the others as I dont see him around,I Did recall I getting alot my JERMYs from him though,about the BP suicune I have to go back and get.

Last edited:

mr myagi

i'm french serious business
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2008
    you have darkrai battonage wirh differents natures ? and yukar phione anf mew with natures i haven't?

fattyeater

Adavanced Collector
    Years
    no,Hes a scammer?! no wonder all the collectors hated him.I Did Recall him saying some thing to the collectors that he traded with I think "HAHA the pokemon I just traded to you are hacks" or something like that and it made a number of collectors mad it got so bad a moderator name wakachamo had to step in and defend him.
    EDIT:a typo error DAISUKE CLUB Ryuuta Magikarp (untouched, lvl. 4) (ID# 01226) [Relaxed] is DAISUKE CLUB Ryuuta Magikarp (untouched, lvl. 4) (ID# 12226) [Relaxed]

zamaskowany

~Godot~
    Years
    myagi, I won't repeat myself. Read the rules, or GTFO. All my events are listed on the first page, if you don't want to check it, then I don't want to trade with you.

mr myagi

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2008
    i want yukari phione sassy and yukari mew naughty but you have just gentle and adamant natures of batonage darkrai?

fattyeater

Adavanced Collector
    Years
    I can try to replace the JERMYs the best I can,I as far as that theres nothing I can do if hes a expected hacker:(,I will check back with in a day if the poke mon i trade with you are hacks.:)

zamaskowany

~Godot~
    Years
    Are you stupid, or just retarded? NO, AS I STATED NUMEROUS TIME, ALL ME EVENTS ARE LISTED ON THE FIRST PAGE! goddamn...

fattyeater: that's all? Thanks for the trade :)

mr myagi

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2008
    me stupid??? you trade me yukari mew and phione?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back