• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Zamazenta Dex entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    I just need Zamazenta's dex entry, then my Pokedex will be complete and I can shiny hunt properly.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2020
    Hey There. I am also looking to complete the Dex. I just need Aromatisse and Dracozolt. I can offer Sableye and Appletun. I do not need to keep the pokemon but you can keep mine if need be

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Hey There. I am also looking to complete the Dex. I just need Aromatisse and Dracozolt. I can offer Sableye and Appletun. I do not need to keep the pokemon but you can keep mine if need be

I can do both, I'll trade you a spare Spritzee (holding Satchel so it will evolve) you can keep, but I will need the Dracozolt back.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    OP updated, I just need Zamazenta's dex entry so I can shiny hunt. Anyone willing to help?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back