• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zane Blalock art / KoS Manga Teaser =3

zane203

Zetsumei barer
Years
  • Well, I usually tag EVERYTHING of mine with "CZZC". Well i've closed CZZC down until i can get a new team x.X my old team kind of disbanded due to school, personal life, collage, ect.

but while that's closed i intend to keep my skills up. to do this Studio ".Lucky # 7" will be my creative art studio. I'll eventually open up requests and commissions. But yea without further ado my work =D.

dotluckynumber7.png

A banner
    --\/--
    --/\--
    Kallin.png

Kallin, my last color too, im getting much better with penning and color =D. From the original black and white "Kallin has swagg"

ZU.png

Zane and Urufu... my 4th color, no shading, all pillowed

zaneandurufu1floralfinal.png

Older Zane and Urufu, my 2nd and 3rd coloring.

kossiggybanner3copy.png

kossiggybanner3night2copy.png

Zane & Urufu Day/Night

Siggy Banner Teasers versions 1-3
    BloodSetzune2.png

BloodSetzune1.png

BloodSetzune.png

Please tell me what you think, im going to upload the teaser manga soon and gonna spend a week cleaning the pages and probably coloring... depends on what i feel like =D.

and if you're wondering why ".Lucky # 7"
    it deals a lot with the story of Kingdom of Souls, and Illuminati & the Wolves.
    Seven unforgivable sins, 7th wolf being the lucky, the 7th sin (pride) being the spotlight and main scene for I&tW.

but yea. again please comment =D

-EXTRA-
    PokemonBlackDarkCrisiscoverdemo.png

An old "Game Case" for an old project.

PiratesofTheNewAgeCovercopy.png

An old "Game Case" for an older project lol.

Vizardcopy.png

Im a Bleach Fan

CZZCBanner02copy.png

CZZC Site banner

--Originals--

ZenOokami
    Spoiler:

-Kairi-
    Spoiler:

-Kallin in Zane's room-
    Spoiler:

-Dayla-
    Spoiler:

-Xunexen-
    Spoiler:

====One Piece Parody I WAS working on====
    Spoiler:

=3 please comment.

Last edited:

zane203

Zetsumei barer
    Years
  • x.X no comments? I would really appreciate some criticism =3

also on note, a raw scan of KoS Chapter One: Loneliness + Sadness = Anger! will be out around saturday. If you wish for a sneak peak PM me (site request sign up is down right now)

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • pretty cool, it might do you some good to try drawing from life to get your anatomy looking better >>'

Back