• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zapdos926's fakemon and fusions

do you like these?

• yes! theyre awsome!

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • yea, theyre ok.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • not really...

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • aagghhh! I'm blind!!!!!

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • it has definately been a while. i have more or less stopped sprites, i have scratched a few for the FUSE corp group on DA, and i am currently working on a medusa (gardevoir/seviper) and i cant remember the other. as for fakemon, i deleted the ironix entry in the contest and entered an umbreon evo.

here they are, in order: Empoliatu (empoleon/xatu), Rayquazios (guess) and Umbrex (the other contest entry.)

sorry, i lost the rayquazios file, so here is the link to it on DA: http://drag0nl0ver.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2ygv9i
    Your big pieces are looking very jpg'd. Have you not gotten something that lets you save as .png?

Also, they're not really looking like pixel art as much as MS Paint drawings.

Also also, you added a drawing which doesn't even belong in Pixel Art. I can see a few small areas that look like they might be in the beginning of being turned into something like pixel art, and if that's what you're planning for that piece then I'd advise you to wait until it's finished before posting it here. Otherwise it should be posted in the Art Gallery.

Back