• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zapdosa's Legendary Event Shop!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2011
    Oh sorry I have a new FC because it changed when I switched connections -.-

Sorry about that. I edited my signature with my new one.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2011
    Hey I also have 10 ANIV Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Umbreon if you're interested.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2011
    Oh well you probably have all the Zapdos events haha xD
    I'll trade for your Latios, Rayquaza, TRU Darkrai and TRU Arceus.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2012
    I would like to have your VGC 10 Eevee, your TRU Arceus and your TRU Darkrai..I can give you a WCS Shiny Eevee, a Movie Celebi, a 10 Anniv Celebi, a 10 Anniv Suicune or a Mystry Mew. They are UT and Legit.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I am intersted in the crown beasts and tru arceus and shaymin. I have many shinies and they are all untrained. Including a shiny lugia level 45 untrained I do not clone(don't have the ability) and I do not use action replay. The total of shinies I have is around 12 including the lugia. The only I.V. I know for sure on it is defence is 31. Others have the potential of being 31 but I have not used it in a battle 100 so cannot be sure.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    do you by chance have the garchomp?

I'll trade my shiny deoxys or rayquaza

Back