• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ze Killer

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, hope ya have a good time and make lotz o' friends just hopefully ya don't get obsessive wit' it like the rest o' this message board n.n' heh...
    Anyway, don't be shy when you wanna post and have fun, take care!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    lol @ the friend requests... unconsiously...

not to be cliche and all with the "rules" thing, but hey, rules, and, have a good time... if your an interesting person you'll gain friends along the way, don't have to send out requests to everybody, XD.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ooh... Interesting name o.o Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Setsuna, a character from a very old anime that most probably no one knows of, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Back