• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!Ze Mysterious Karasuma Fanclub <3!

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Thats from Marry Poppins and I love that song only we know what it means it means Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    No its Rated NC-17 its ONLY FOR ADULTS! but I saw it when I was 8 years old! Yes it is a very naughty movie!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    WTF LOL

8 years old huh? Nah I saw it as well, this woman has an umbrella and flies away.

So whats Up in the sky?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Lol No its going to be Amy(the sixth hokage)

BTW that avatar is better than the other, he's doing the rasengan

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Can I be the seventh?

Im going to be trying out a lot of avvies so youll be seeing some cool ones :D

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Naruto-Uzumaki said:
    Can I be the seventh?

Im going to be trying out a lot of avvies so youll be seeing some cool ones :D

You know who makes some good avvys? Alagnez, you can request there and he'll give you an awesome avvy.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Where here at the PC? yea but don't I need to give her a pic? I can't find any good pics of Naruto

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Its a He...LOL

Well this dude gave me a link in Naruto HQ there. Since you know go over there and get the link.

Back