• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!Ze Mysterious Karasuma Fanclub <3!

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Oh its for my sisters Feance well my bro-in-law's birthday its gonna be fun XD I think its gonna be at his friends house im not sure.

So whats up Gai sensei?

XD yea I guess I am busy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Naruto-Uzumaki said:
    Yea Faltzer is on my team! *jumps with joy* whats your favorite episode Faltzer?

Mah Favorite episode is teh episode when Sakura almost kiss's Naruto posing as Sasuke.Since he had Dhiarea(Hoever that's spelled)

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Well Ill wait for Gai Sensei to come back before i ask my questions...

You know what I hate about the American Naruto is that in about a year its only going to be on the episode that im on in the UnDubbed version! *cries*

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Well Gai sensei the question I wanted to ask was what happens on episode 89-90 because I was never able to see those two the one before it is when Tsunade tells Naruto that he can't do the Rasengan in 1 week. So if you could just give me like a summery that would help thanks!

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    You don't have to its ok you can PM me it and take your time :D I really appreciate this Gai Sensei!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Ah hello sir, yes its been a while. Its going well, just seeing what I can buy in the internet. How about you sir?

Back