• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zee Icons

Kazukii

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Zee Icons
    This is my first ever attempt at icons & I'm hoping they're gonna be popular with you guys :)

I do editions with borders & without so you'll have to say which you prefer in the given form.
    Anyway here are some examples, with & without borders:

Without Border
    Zee Icons
    Zee Icons
    Zee Icons

With Border
    Zee Icons
    Zee Icons
    Zee Icons

Without Border
    Zee Icons
    Zee Icons
    Zee Icons

With Border
    Zee Icons
    Zee Icons
    Zee Icons

You'll find more of my work on the pages of this thread :) Some are shareable and others are not.​

If you're interested in ordering something from my services there is only one thing I ask of you. You must give credit. Nothing else :D
    (Rep is appreciated but not mandatory)
    I only take 3 orders at a time so, if you can see I have my hands tied, please do my the courtesy of coming back later ;)

Please fill out this form:
    Stock: (please link me to an image)
    Pixels: (Can be a little bigger if you want an avatar but the default is 100px)
    Border?: (Do you want a border round your icons?)
    How many icons would you like made?: (3 max)
    Shareable?: (Can anyone else use them?)

Current Orders:
    ~
    ~
    ~

Last edited:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Cropping images and changing hues?;

You blow my mind.

If you have nothing positive or helpful to say, please just don't say it at all.

Please fill out this form:

Stock: https://media.photobucket.com/image.../82dc17f21a75518fa954b90354daf9e0d47.jpg?o=44
    Pixels: 100x100
    Border?: Yes
    How many icons would you like made?: 3
    Shareable?: No

And if you can make another request for me?

Stock: https://media.photobucket.com/image.../cf25d9cf7b6e2422570279d2982a130effe.jpg?o=46
    Pixels: 100x100
    Border?: Yes
    How many icons would you like made?: 3
    Shareable?: No

Please choose just one of those orders ;)

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
  • Erm, I don't think criticism has to be constructive.
    Try using textures and other Filters and effects. Your icons seem a little plain - the aforementioned will help with that. xD

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'm new to all these Icons so they will progress into more detailed work as I go along. Thanks for saying something constructive though Starly :)

Back