• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zekrom Eelektrik with Terrakion

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Pokemon: 16
    2 Zekrom (Black & White)
    2 Thundurus (Emerging Powers)
    2 Mewtwo EX (Next Destinies)
    2 Terrakion (Noble Victories)
    3 Eelektrik (Noble Victories)
    3 Tynamo (Noble Victories with Thunder Wave)
    1 Tynamo (Dark Explorers with Spark)
    1 Smeargle (Undaunted)

Trainers: 32
    3 Pokemon Collector
    3 Professor Juniper
    3 N
    3 Professor Oak's New Theory
    2 PokeGear 3.0
    2 Skyarrow Bridge
    2 Level Ball
    1 Pokemon Communication
    3 Pokemon Catcher
    2 PlusPower
    1 Eviolite
    4 Junk Arm
    2 Switch
    1 Super Rod

Energy: 12
    8 Lightning Energy
    4 Fighting Energy

Wanted Addtions:
    3rd Mewtwo EX
    2nd Smeargle
    2nd Eviolite
    Any extra room for supporters

This deck hopes to set up Eelektrik on the bench to energize expensive but powerful attacks on my Pokemon. Thundurus knocks out common and small Pokemon like Smeargle and Shaymin while Zekrom is my main damage-dealing Pokemon later in the game. Mewtwo is included as a powerful attacker and also counters itself so I am not left vulnerable to it.
    Terrakion is included to defeat popular fighting-weak Pokemon EX such as Darkrai EX and Raikou EX while being an generally good Pokemon in terms of returning KO's.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    -1 Pokemon Communication (replace it with Level Ball)
    -1 Tynamo NV (2-2 is the best way to go about it)
    -1 Lightning Energy (I found 7 is enough)
    -4 Prism Energy
    -1 PONT
    -1 Pokegear

+1 Level Ball (Focus on getting out your Eelektriks more)
    +1 Tynamo DE
    +4 Fighting Energy
    +2 Random Receiver
    +1 Eviolite (1 is really inconsistent)

Hope this helped! :D

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I actually do like the advice you gave me. Thank you very much!

I recently removed a PokeGear from my deck to add in the single Eviolite, but I do like how PokeGear helped me get out Pokemon Collector a lot earlier. I will take out a Professor Oak's New Thoery in favor of the second PokeGear. I won't play Random Receiver because I don't want to bump into Pokemon Collector late in the game when I need a draw supporter.

Tynamo is a nuance, but I love the fact that the Dark Explorers' Spark sets up KO's on Terrakion for Zekrom to take and Eelektrik for Thundurus to take. I will think about adding another, because if the game needs to come down to the Paralysis flip, I'd rather have more Tynamo to do that with.

I play Pokemon Communication in here because it is the safest card to use Junk Arm with in order to grab an important Pokemon without using Pokemon Collector. Since I don't use Dual Ball, Pokemon Communication allows me to get any basic Pokemon Level Ball won't give me and Pokemon Collector will force me to waste a supporter for.

After a bit of contemplation, I've decided Fighting Energy is safer to use than Prism Energy is because it's immune to Lost Remover and I can recover them with Super Rod.

Back