• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zekrom's Sprite Shop! Come on down for a fusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Welcome! I'm currently making fusions of pokedex 1-151! Soon to be more!
    UPDATE: Now recoloring ANY pokemon (including xy) some examples: LOOK AT MY AVATAR AND SIGNATURE!
    133.37.png
    151.149.png

Last edited:

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    May I have a fusion of nidoran female and dratini please? I'd like it to have nidoran's main body shape + dratini's wing-like things on its back. The only thing about the colors is I'd prefer its main body to be the same color as it is for nidoran female, any other coloration is up to you. ^^
    Also, I'll need it as an attachment. for some reason my computer won't pick up on the images in posts like what a lot of shops/galleries use. If you can't figure out how to post as an attachment, then a link directly to the pic(if that's allowed) would work. :)

Thanks in advance. :) Take all the time you need to get the sprite finished.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm happy that you want to open a shop, Zekrom! However, please be aware that A&D requires you to post a minimum of three sprites in a shop/gallery for to it stay open. You can't expect too many people to request something when they don't know how talented you are, right? :) I'll keep this open so you can add sprites to your post.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    sorry fairy luckily i added some sprites! i was thinking if i should do that, but i didn't know it was necessary thanks :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    This thread is being closed.

Uxie101 and Bluestone, I know your trying to help, but please refrain from mini-modding, okay? Trust me, I know the impulse. Next time use the report button or PM me, alright?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back