• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda Fan Club!!

Fav Zelda game EVER!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah, i saw that videp. The graphics in that game are gonna be sweet.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    yeah! (you are talking about the supposed zelda 2005 right?) thats weird when I was looking for this in mixed community groups it said this topic was moved, there were no posts and no one had viewed it, weird huh?
    edit: woah I just noticed some other boards are like that to whats going on I haven't been on in 2 days?!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah, there are now subs for member clubs and non-pokemon clubs. Claire posted the announcement XD. I've been looking at some screenshots from the upcoming Zelda game. and i changed my ava ne1 like it?

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hey I found a totally awesome pic of my fave boss in OOT. Volvagia XD.

Zelda Fan Club!!

Now you know that rocks XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Yeah, Volvagia owns! XD He was so easy though..... also, did you know that when he is flying, you can hurt him with the bow? I was experimenting with him and I saw that the bow hurt him! XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Yeah I knew that XD. Because you can do it to stop him attacking you so he goes back in his hole.

Here is Pikapals fave boss Bongo Bongo

Zelda Fan Club!!

Pokemon_Veteran

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Has anybody else played (and beat) OoT Master Quest? I beat it, and they made some dungeons easier on accident but they succed in all the others. They redid all of the dungeons, but bosses are the same. It's really hard, trust me. (exept Jabu-Jabu's belly and Fire Temple)

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    That's been asked twice, but meh, I say either Gyorg in MM or that double headed dragon in LttP.

Last edited:

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    Urgh, at the moment I am distracted from Wind Waker by Smash Brothers Melee... But I beat Dragon Roost Cavern today and am moving on to complete my Sea Chart before I do the second dungeon. BTW, I HAVE completed this game but that was last year.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Not sure if this has been asked, but what's your fav Zelda song? mine is the Prelude of Light!

Back