• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zero Love is here and here to stay

*~Redemption~*

The Avatar of Pokémon
    Years
    I am Zero Love, and like my name implies i have zero love. Well, relatively zero love. I have and will always love my pokemon, even if they exist only in a little game chip.
    The most a member of this forum will ever get from me is respect, and I've heard my respect is quite warm actually. :rambo:

Momoiro

..:: Glaring One Way ::..
    Years
    Welcome! T_T Your name has reminded me, that I've also got Zero Love. T_T (There should seriously be a club for that.)
    But, anyways, have fun. Hope to see ya around soon.

--Momoiro

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    welcome to the forums! if you ever have a question or need a friend, pm me. (:

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    Hiya, Zero Love! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! *hands you a rootbeer float* Feel free to PM me and add me to your friends! ^^

Gengar man

Gengar lover
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    you know what pisses me off a bit is that wherever i go theres a shiny charmander or charizard and they never reply or say no when i make an ofer no mater what i offer

Back