• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zet's showcase of doomy doom

Zet

Years
    Welcome to Zet's showcase of horrible failures from 05 - late 06 and some other years

this is the earliest gfx that I'v made which was in the deep depths of my photobucket account, can't actually remember what I used this for

made this for a SoTW on a forum that is now dead

this sig turned out a bit nice, but it would probably look better without the text, also this was my first animated gfx

the avatar for that went with the gfx

nothing really needs to be said about this besides "it's horrible"

and

something I made on the school computers which have a lack of resources, but I think it turned out ok

around this time I started experimenting with smudging and filters

not really much to say

possibly from mid 06

this is from when I firsted tried using a C4D render in late 06 or earlier 07 I forget

and this is from this year I think, I forget

well thats about all the stuff I can find for the time being I'll probably add more stuff to the showcase later and maybe start doing requests(not really sure yet)

oh and before I post this heres a dodgy wallpaper I made with one render: click me to see the wallpaper

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I can see a major improvement from the first few too the last few. I especially like the Devil Jin one, with the flashing text:)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    1 and 6 are nice.
    Also… some advice I received about downloaded brushes… it actually made me want to do better. But then again twelve doesn't look that bad.

Zet

Years
    wow, that is some good advice, and yeah 12 was also featured in a moderator's sig for a while, can you remember which one? though it was edited a bit

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I know it was amazing advice. xP
    Also no clue… I don't pay attention to peoples signatures.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    wow, that is some good advice, and yeah 12 was also featured in a moderator's sig for a while, can you remember which one? though it was edited a bit

Shihara/Signomi's right?

Anywho~ The Zet's showcase is looking good. Probably all you need to do is practice more I guess? Yay for flashy gif. effects. *istootiredtowriteanymore*

And #8 is <3. 8D

Back