• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Zhak's ESV eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    Thanks! You can keep that Mareanie, don't know about it's IV's, but it has all four egg moves and regenerator ability. Did you want to clone this once I hatch it?

No clone needed. I already got a 5IV -Satk one hatched a while ago. XD Enjoy!

I also have a 5IV -Atk Regenerater Mareanie with 4 EMs hatched a while ago too. LOL

I appreciate the thought tho!

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    UPDATE: I have updated my list to a spreadsheet including TSV lists for the various trading communities that I work from. If you would like to be added to my my PokeCommunity TSV list so that I can contact you when I have a match for you, please let me know!

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    Added you to friend list,I'd like to have my TSV checked :)
    Sorry for the late response. You posted just as I was going to sleep.

Let me know when you're available and I can check for ya.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2018
    Sorry for the late response. You posted just as I was going to sleep.

Let me know when you're available and I can check for ya.

No problem at all :) add me and I'll catch ya qhen you're online,IGN is Ardalyon

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    are you online now?

We keep missing each other.

Looks like you came on around 3:30AM for me, so I'll try to check back around then, but I'll need to head for bed around 4AM, so we'll only have about a 30 minute window.

Hope to see you tonight!

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    I'm afraid I need to head to bed now.

Maybe I'll see you on tomorrow.

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    If you could check TSV for me I might be able help you out - let me know when you are available.

Sure. I'll add you now and meet you online. Just trade me any mon you caught or bred in the game you want checked.

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    I don't need my pokemon back, feel free to release it afterwards. However, seeing that your Junkmon is shiny - do you want it back?

Nope. That's my trade fodder. Consider it a consolation prize. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back