• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zinock's latest works

Zinock

♚Where Legends Are Born♚
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    First two are GIFs,made myself :D
    Spoiler:

And these are new sigs, again both which I made. :D
    Spoiler:

Im a beginner so I will be happy to get any tips/advice from you guys.
    Thanks
    -Zinock

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I'm not too good myself but I can see a few things wrong with these...

Zinock's latest works

It's pretty basic and the text gets hard to see when you get to one of the last slides. Could you get the Pokemon to move some?

Zinock's latest works

I like this one better than the other one. The placement of the text is better.

Zinock's latest works

I really like the text on this one. Tbh you shouldn't put the render in the middle. Not exactly diggin' the blurred and smudged image.

Zinock's latest works

Oh my. I just don't like this one.The background is nice but the text just ruins it. It's light on light. You should never do that and you can barely read it. It would look better red, blue or black.

You should also learn C4D's because it makes your gfx so much better. And your renders should blend into the background better. It looks like a render pasted onto a background (I understand it's hard for newbies to do this but you can manage)

Back