• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zkid0605's Trading Thread

Ryxachaz

Trainer in the Twilight
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    Do you have anything that has been thoroughly EV trained? I'll trade you Entei, Raikou, Suicune, or Articuno you listed.

(I'll trade one per EV'd pokemon)

zkid0605

Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    okay here we go!

Rvxachaz: I would like all fo those! Please choose the pokemon you want for them and list them!

Gunners: Right here you go!

Shiny Clefairy Level 36

HP 96
    Attack 50
    Defense 47
    Sp. Attack 48
    Sp. Defense 57
    Speed 30

PM me when you are ready! XD

zkid0605

Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    hmmm.... maybe anything else you want that you can put a offer on? like any shinies??? LMK!

Years
    Geodude Level 6
    Budew Level 4

Maybe those two. Or one of the previous that I posted, because those I really need to fill my Pokedex :)

zkid0605

Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    okay hmm... okay i will except u on the first trade, but what would you offer for the shinies? LMK!

oh! okay umm.. GhosT, what do u want for them??? LMK! choose something from my thread please! XD

Last edited:
    Years
    Ok, cool! Let me just evolve Magby and then I'll get on wifi. As for the two shines, there's a chance that I can get an Electivire for you :) I'll have to get the Electralizer first though, so it might take a little longer.

zkid0605

Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    okay but i sent u a PM saying i cant do it right now so sorry scarecrow.

GhosT: NOOOO! Sorry dude! not going ot happen for both of them! XD

zkid0605

Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    yeh. i am going to close this thread only because i am NOT going to be playing Diamond/Pearl for awhile cuz Platinum came out sooo this is my last post for awhile! Xd

Frob

Coolest kid on the block
    Years
    Ill trade you my electrivire lv 50 for a geodude shiny dosent matter what level

P.S. how do you find out friend codes

zkid0605

Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    nah. thanks anyway. oh and use ur pal pad and click ____'s code. That way you can get ur friend code! xD hope i helped!

Hey i didn't know you could do this. _______ XDXD My name is ________ and my favorite pokemon is ________! XD

Last edited:
    Back