• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

zomg nInjask = fastest pogey eva!!!!11!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Rate my in-game ninjask

Ninjask @ Leftovers** Z0MG NINJA!!!111!!
    Trait: Speed Boost
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 HP
    Jolly Nature
    - Toxic
    - Baton Pass
    - Substitute
    - Swords Dance

Rate-meh-pogey. No noobs allowed.:)

[Phantom Upheaval]

I friggin need new avy and sig
    Years
    252 EV in Atk is useless without any attack, really.

Switch out Toxic for Aerial Ace or Silver Wind if you want to use attack EV.

If you want to stay with the same moveset, use this EV set.

6 Def/252 Spd / 252 HP

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2007
    Why are you using Speed and Attack EV's if you aren't using them? Speed is worthless because you are faster than everything to begin with. Put all those EV's into HP and Special Defense.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    Well, youre right about the speed; with Speed Boost you dont need it, but you need attack because of Baton Pass

dude_dude

Cool dude
    Years
    I'm not positive about this but I'm pretty darn sure baton pass only gives the improved stats of swords dance ect. The base stats of the pokemon using baton bass doesnt transfer.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    once again, Stant, you have misread something, paraphrased me, sucked everything i did right about it, and made it into Flame In A Bottle

I did not say anything about base stats. I said Speed Boost.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Wtf is Toxic doing? Silver Wind/HP Bug/HP Flying please. You can at least handle things you may have trouble with.

Those EVs are ugly. Go with Adamant, 252 Atk, 164 Spd (for 397 Spd total), and put the rest into HP.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    I suppose you were using the EV set that Smogon recommended for you. You did notice that on Smogon their move-sets had attacks right?

252 hp / 252 speed / 6 whatever sounds good.

I guess that is a good move-set if your just going to Sub - > Toxic - > Dance -> Pass.
    Are you using Toxic hoping that they'll heal with an item so you gain a turn?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2007
    once again, Stant, you have misread something, paraphrased me, sucked everything i did right about it, and made it into Flame In A Bottle

So the new Pokemon gets the attack benefits.

That isn't misreading. You said that if you have more Attack you BP more Attack.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    NO, I said if you use Swords Dance and Speed Boost to your advantage you will BP it. Are you bllind?!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2007
    You never even said the word Swords Dance. I know that Swords Dance + Speed Boost is good, but you said you needed Attack EV's to BP.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2007
    Point out to me where you said that, considering you said the word Swords Dance not once until your last post.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2007
    Why are you using Speed and Attack EV's if you aren't using them? Speed is worthless because you are faster than everything to begin with. Put all those EV's into HP and Special Defense.

That is what I said, talking about his EV's because I was correcting them.

Well, youre right about the speed; with Speed Boost you dont need it, but you need attack because of Baton Pass

In respones to that, you agree with me on the Speed part, but then say he needs Attack, and that means Attack EV's considering that is what I said and you were replying to me.

Why do you need Attack to use Baton Pass?

Question.

So the new Pokemon gets the attack benefits.

What you said in reply to that, not true because it passes stat-ups not the actual stats.

Yea, he said it right. Peabobo, what were you thinking.

Ok, you were completly wrong.

Actually you never mentioned Speed Boost, you mentioned attack benefits.

NO, I said if you use Swords Dance and Speed Boost to your advantage you will BP it. Are you bllind?!

You never said that or anything like it.

Point out to me where you said that, considering you said the word Swords Dance not once until your last post.

ooh what now

I didnt say anything about EVs either

See beggining of this post.

I am right, you are wrong unless you worded something really badly.

Back