• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zoria Wants To beat People Up...

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    Okay, I'd like you to be around level 30-34ish because I just beat the fourth gym. Only 3 Pokemon, cause thats all I have on my team. (I'm training a Buizel as my fourth.)

No low-leveled AR or GS legends. No way. =O
    And... thats about it. =P

My friend code is in my siggy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...Let me get this straight: you want to beat people up, but you're placing a level cap on them? riiight......well, my team's already past level 50, so I can't battle you, sorry.

Spoiler:

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Doesn't matter what level you're at since you can set all Pokemon levels to 50 or 100. I'll take you on anytime you find me online MSN or AIM.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    I'm willing to against you. My pokemon are all in the 30s, but I think it would be most appropriate to make the standard lvl 50 or 100.

Back