• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

zoroark vs lucario

who is more rare and stronger

• lucario

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • zoroark

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    This seems like a better fit in Pokémon General since you're just askng which Pokémon is better than the other and that's not specific to the animé.

Years
    seeing as we dont know wth zoroark is yet because thats his japanese name and not his english name and u dont know his move pool or base stats so this poll is basically useless im going with lucario.

edit: not to mention lucario is resistant to dark and super effective to dark there really isnt a match its like saying who is better charizard or venasaur lol

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    seeing as we dont know wth zoroark is yet because thats his japanese name and not his english name and u dont know his move pool or base stats so this poll is basically useless im going with lucario.

edit: not to mention lucario is resistant to dark and super effective to dark there really isnt a match its like saying who is better charizard or venasaur lol

I agree.
    Even if I did know his stat,moves,ect.
    I would still vote for Lucario cause I think he is cooler and stronger.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Looks wise: Zoroark

In a battle: Well, since the games aren't out yet we can't say. But I know for sure that I'm going to prefer Zoroark more than likely. Lucario is okay too, Zoroark just wins by a slim margin.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i think it is to soon to say who is stronger. but i have to vote for lucario. mostly because its based of anubis ♥♥ and its really strong

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    No sorry dude, you can't just say "vote who's more rare who is more stronger" because there's like, no effort into the creation of the thread. You just thought of Zoroak and Lucario and decided to see who people think is stronger. That would work... if this was called Pokemon Voting Polls or something like that. Unfortunatley, this forum is called Pokemon General (wait, that isn't unfortunate at all - Pokemon General is good) so to make threads like this, the Pokemon have to have something in common and you have to put some thought into actually making this thread. Got that? Good. (:

THREAD CLOSED

Every Pokemon is Strong it depends on the Trainer.
    XD; you're not a Pokemon anime character, are you? Because it strongly resembles what a character from the anime would say.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back