• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUSOLIS [Supreme Pokemon Emporium] -EV'd/IV'd-Events-Shinies-Dreamworld-

If you could rate my thread on a 1-5 scale, what rating would you give me?

• Total voters

Midnight_1987

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hey, I realized a while ago that the Ludicolo is hacked. Earlier, I meant to take it off my thread. I have a different one that is not hacked. Can I give you that one instead? It's EVs are 70 HP / 252 Sp. Atk / and the rest EVs in speed. It's moves (if I can remember) are fake out, hydro pump, ice beam, and leech seed.

Please let me know.

I have a different one that is not hacked. Can I give you that one instead? It's EVs are 70 HP / 252 Sp. Atk / and the rest EVs in speed. It's moves (if I can remember) are fake out, hydro pump, ice beam, and leech seed.

Ummm, :( I'm looking for one adamant, sorry....
    But I'm interest in the other 9! :)
    If you want you can choose 10 of mine!
    Ev'd, events...and I have a lot of new shinies for the 5th gen.

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
    Hey, I realized a while ago that the Ludicolo is hacked. Earlier, I meant to take it off my thread. I have a different one that is not hacked. Can I give you that one instead? It's EVs are 70 HP / 252 Sp. Atk / and the rest EVs in speed. It's moves (if I can remember) are fake out, hydro pump, ice beam, and leech seed.

Please let me know.

I have a different one that is not hacked. Can I give you that one instead? It's EVs are 70 HP / 252 Sp. Atk / and the rest EVs in speed. It's moves (if I can remember) are fake out, hydro pump, ice beam, and leech seed.

Ummm, :( I'm looking for one adamant, sorry....
    But I'm interest in the other 9! :)
    If you want you can choose 10 of mine!
    Ev'd, events...and I have a lot of new shinies for the 5th gen.

Okay. I will choose nine Pokemon from your thread, and post it there.

Then I'll ask you to approve of the trade on my thread. : )

Midnight_1987

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Midnight_1987's Pokemon I am interested in:

Japanese Pokemon Center Totodile
    Japanese Pokemon Center Bulbasaur
    Japanese Pokemon Center Squirtle
    Japanese Pokemon Center Charmander
    Hadou Registeel
    Hadou Regice
    Hadou Regirock
    Concert Chatot
    Mcdonalds Pikachu

Can we trade after I eat?

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
    Midnight_1987's Pokemon I am interested in:

Japanese Pokemon Center Totodile
    Japanese Pokemon Center Bulbasaur
    Japanese Pokemon Center Squirtle
    Japanese Pokemon Center Charmander
    Hadou Registeel
    Hadou Regice
    Hadou Regirock
    Concert Chatot
    Mcdonalds Pikachu

Can we trade after I eat?

Yeah sure, I was just gonna go and transfer some Gale of Darkness XD Pokemon to my Black version.

Post here when you're ready.

Midnight_1987

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Yeah sure, I was just gonna go and transfer some Gale of Darkness XD Pokemon to my Black version.

Can we trade now?
    and May I ask you 1 favor?
    If I give you the 9 you want to your 4th gen version(Just in my diamond have my events).
    And then, can we trade the 9 you are going to give me in the 5th gen version?

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years

Can we trade now?
    and May I ask you 1 favor?
    If I give you the 9 you want to your 4th gen version(Just in my diamond have my events).
    And then, can we trade the 9 you are going to give me in the 5th gen version?

Hmm. Do you have a way you can transfer them to your 5th gen Game so we can do it all in one trade? I'd much rather prefer that, because I already am doing some trading with my 4th gen game with my Pokemon from Emerald/Colloseum Ex-Dee.

Midnight_1987

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hmm. Do you have a way you can transfer them to your 5th gen Game so we can do it all in one trade? I'd much rather prefer that, because I already am doing some trading with my 4th gen game with my Pokemon from Emerald/Colloseum Ex-Dee.

:( I only have 1 Ds....
    The next month I'm going to buy the 3ds, but...I am sorry, I can't pass them :(
    If you want u can give me 9 Bidoof, it does not matter

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
    :( I only have 1 Ds....
    The next month I'm going to buy the 3ds, but...I am sorry, I can't pass them :(
    If you want u can give me 9 Bidoof, it does not matter

I understand.

I'll catch 9 random Pokemon in Sinnoh and get my boxes ready, then I'll Post here.

If I don't post in about 1 hour, just remind me here.

Midnight_1987

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I understand.

I'll catch 9 random Pokemon in Sinnoh and get my boxes ready, then I'll Post here.

If I don't post in about 1 hour, just remind me here.

Someone is going to do me the favor to pass my 9 pkmn to my 5th gen.
    Just give me some minutes pls.

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
    Celebi event WIN2011 but i can search other thing you have to tell me like what you are looking for :S

Actually, I do not have a Celebii. Can you please select something from my Events, Shinies, IV Bred or Dreamworld Selection?

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2011
    Hey Sevrah,
    Do you have a palkia, shaymin, darkrai, or arceus available for trade? My fc is 3181 7433 5479. Please trade with me!

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2011
    I'm thinking a lv 1 magicarp?
    Kidding, those are terrible. I can provide any pokemon in b/w you don't have.
    Also, I have requested a palkia on the gts. I'm in the wifi club in the Pkmn center right now, too so u don't have to contact me via fc.

Back