• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUSOLIS [Supreme Pokemon Emporium] -EV'd/IV'd-Events-Shinies-Dreamworld-

If you could rate my thread on a 1-5 scale, what rating would you give me?

• Total voters

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2023
    I have various pokemon, its easier if you tell me what you would like, lots of kadabra, Ursaring, home bred houndours, larvitar, etc and the fresh bred starters, Im sorry if thats no good, like I said not sure what to offer, can breed lots also.

Zeus

Are you able and willing to EV train your Pokemon?

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • I guess so, I apologise if Im not sure what the norm is, as I said before Im new to this, What does EV entail, the starters Im offering are level 1s and the rest are random eg Ursaring level 47 from mt silver. Anything else and I would need more time as I dont have action reply or any cheats. Sorry I must sound so inept

Zeus

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2023
    I guess so, I apologise if Im not sure what the norm is, as I said before Im new to this, What does EV entail, the starters Im offering are level 1s and the rest are random eg Ursaring level 47 from mt silver. Anything else and I would need more time as I dont have action reply or any cheats. Sorry I must sound so inept

Zeus

Hmm, I'll give you the Seviper for your Ursaring.

And yeah, when I started out I was just like you. Don't worry, though. Soon you will have a growing Pokemon collection and a big thread <3

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • Ill be most happy to finally get one, I have been on the hunt for ages, Can you spell out for me the tyoe of pokemon I would need to offer for the Legendaries for example? So Id ont waste your time next time?

Also my friend code is Silver 3869 1771 6262

Which of yours do I use?

Zeus

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2023
    Ill be most happy to finally get one, I have been on the hunt for ages, Can you spell out for me the tyoe of pokemon I would need to offer for the Legendaries for example? So Id ont waste your time next time?

Also my friend code is Silver 3869 1771 6262

Which of yours do I use?

Zeus

Do you have a 5th generation game?

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • I do but I would like seviper on my soul silver if possible, sorry I should have specified, i wrote Silver next to my friend code in my first post?

Zeus

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2023
    I do but I would like seviper on my soul silver if possible, sorry I should have specified, i wrote Silver next to my friend code in my first post?

Zeus

Sorry, my Seviper isn't on a 4th generation game :c

Is there anything you want on your 5th generation game?

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • No Ive only just erased and started playing it again so no good pokes on there yet and no where near the lab, Do you have any of my requested pokemon in 4th gen? or can you direct me to the list of 4th gens on offer. sorry, for being a pain.

Zeus

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2023
    No Ive only just erased and started playing it again so no good pokes on there yet and no where near the lab, Do you have any of my requested pokemon in 4th gen? or can you direct me to the list of 4th gens on offer. sorry, for being a pain.

Zeus

I do not have any Pokemon in 4th gen since I do not use 4th gen to trade :c

Eleken

Geologist
    Years
  • Scizor, magnezone, electivire,gallade, victini,togekiss,jellicent,golurk, ferrothorn,cloyster,aggron from my shop (all IV/EVd pokes, You can have it too)

please help me with this

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2023
    Scizor, magnezone, electivire,gallade, victini,togekiss,jellicent,golurk, ferrothorn,cloyster,aggron from my shop (all IV/EVd pokes, You can have it too)

please help me with this

Sure, I can clone for you. I am about to go on a big road trip, so I cannot do it ATM.

Back