• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUSOLIS [Supreme Pokemon Emporium] -EV'd/IV'd-Events-Shinies-Dreamworld-

If you could rate my thread on a 1-5 scale, what rating would you give me?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I have to get slowking, sawsbuck and mamoswine cloned. unless you can give me a clone of those three back i cant trade with you just yet

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • These are the dream world females I'm interested in:
    wobbuffet, misdreavus, mareep, chatot, skitty, duskull, sentret, delibird and miltank

Masaru3's Pokemon I am interested in:

Dreamworld:

Spearow w/ Sniper
    Zubat w/ Infiltrator
    Eggxecute w/ Harvest
    Lickitung w/ Cloud Nine
    Scizor w/ Light Metal
    Honchkrow w/ Moxie

Quilfish w/ Intimidate
    Tailow w/ Scrappy
    Lileep w/ Storm Drain
    Lotad w/ Own Tempo

These are the ones I want.

Please confirm on my thread and I will get the Pokes you want ready for you

I can get you all those, except for the ones I slashed. (Those are shown in my trade thread because once the basic pokémon evolve with the hidden ability, the hidden ability changes). I can get you Murkrow and Scyther though. I actually have a few of those ready to trade.

I'm asking for 9, your asking for 8, but I think it's fair because it's not easy to breed a female lileep with the hidden ability. Unless you want murkrow and scyther instead? :D
    Are you able to breed the pokémon I requested? And do you want your pokémon to be females too?

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • These are the dream world females I'm interested in:
    wobbuffet, misdreavus, mareep, chatot, skitty, duskull, sentret, delibird and miltank

I can get you all those, except for the ones I slashed. (Those are shown in my trade thread because once the basic pokémon evolve with the hidden ability, the hidden ability changes). I can get you Murkrow and Scyther though. I actually have a few of those ready to trade.

I'm asking for 9, your asking for 8, but I think it's fair because it's not easy to breed a female lileep with the hidden ability. Unless you want murkrow and scyther instead? :D
    Are you able to breed the pokémon I requested? And do you want your pokémon to be females too?

I'll take Murkrow and Scyther instead.

I suppose it's fair since it takes a while to breed Lileep correctly.

Female is preferred.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • I'll take Murkrow and Scyther instead.

I suppose it's fair since it takes a while to breed Lileep correctly.

Female is preferred.

Okay, I will take a note of our trade so I don't forget. It's late for me to be playing, so I'll get it done tomorrow and then I'll contact you :)

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • Okay, I will take a note of our trade so I don't forget. It's late for me to be playing, so I'll get it done tomorrow and then I'll contact you :)

Sure. Just post on my thread when you want to trade.

I'll be on tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2011
    Whenever you finish your trade and have a minute i'm ready to try that again.

Back