• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Alright, I hope you use paypal XD Come on out Growlithe!!

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Last page was an interesting read. *cough*

Oh! I've done that tons of times before...he really doesn't mind it.

Hah, And there goes $50! Kelsey, there you go~

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
And I've been gone for like, 7 hours, and there were only 2 extra pages ... What the hell?
My guess is that it's the dead of night/morning for most people.

I was asleep all day, so that's the only reason I'm up now. Going to be so screwed for school on Monday.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
And I've been gone for like, 7 hours, and there were only 2 extra pages ... What the hell?

That would be because it's the middle of the night for most of the people who post in here... myself included. XD;

I was out all night with some friends... and now I'm not tired at all. Like Jorge said, school Monday is totally going to suck. Luckily my first, and only, class isn't until 12:30~~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
XD Well lucky for me, I don't have school for the next two weeks.

*dances around*

Ahem.

But yeah, for me the DCC is only really active when its early morning or the dead of night in my time zone.

Kinda blows too, cause it means I have to stay up all night (which I do anyway) or go on before school to talk to you folks.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I was out all night with some friends... and now I'm not tired at all. Like Jorge said, school Monday is totally going to suck. Luckily my first, and only, class isn't until 12:30~~
Ditto. I'd be screwed if my classes were any earlier. XD

Anywho...the DCC used to be more active, but it still wasn't much. Most users are in the NA timezones, so they're probably asleep by now.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
XD Well lucky for me, I don't have school for the next two weeks.

*dances around*

Ahem.

But yeah, for me the DCC is only really active when its early morning or the dead of night in my time zone.

Kinda blows too, cause it means I have to stay up all night (which I do anyway) or go on before school to talk to you folks.
Damn, you're lucky. I've got three essays to get done by tomorrow.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
Ditto. I'd be screwed if my classes were any earlier. XD

Anywho...the DCC used to be more active, but it still wasn't much. Most users are in the NA timezones, so they're probably asleep by now.

I got so lucky this semester. My classes start so late, it's awesome. If they started in the morning, I'd never make it on time... even if I went to sleep at a normal hour. But... they start late, so I can stay up whenever I want~~

And yeah, I really should be asleep like everyone else in our timezone except us. But... I'm not at all tired, so yeah. XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Damn, you're lucky. I've got three essays to get done by tomorrow.
Then what are you doing on DCC? :P

I got so lucky this semester. My classes start so late, it's awesome. If they started in the morning, I'd never make it on time... even if I went to sleep at a normal hour. But... they start late, so I can stay up whenever I want~~

And yeah, I really should be asleep like everyone else in our timezone except us. But... I'm not at all tired, so yeah. XD
I'm always like that. Even throughout the term I'm always staying up till 12 o'clock, which is bad considering how I have to get up at 6:45.

I think I'm gonna have a short life if I keep it up.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
I'm always like that. Even throughout the term I'm always staying up till 12 o'clock, which is bad considering how I have to get up at 6:45.

I think I'm gonna have a short life if I keep it up.

Hah, midnight is early, even on a school night. It's not even possible for me to fall asleep earlier than 12 unless I'm sick. Currently it's 4:57am in mine and Jorge's timezone... XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022

I still have to wake up here at 6, kinda sucks <<;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Hah, midnight is early, even on a school night. It's not even possible for me to fall asleep earlier than 12 unless I'm sick. Currently it's 4:57am in mine and Jorge's timezone... XD
For you maybe, since you have all morning to sleep to be at class by 12.

But it's that late/early where you are .... why? Whay are you up so late.

But I always complain about being tired anyway, even though it's my own fault :P

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
For you maybe, since you have all morning to sleep to be at class by 12.

But it's that late/early where you are .... why? Whay are you up so late.

But I always complain about it anyway, even though it's my own fault :P
No... it was still too early for me even when I had to be in school by 7:40, actually~

I'm up late because I was out until 12:30 with some friends. And that made me really hyper... so now I can't fall asleep. I'll probably go to sleep sometime soon though...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Yeah .... that'd probably be a good idea.

I reckon that you'll drop off in 30 mins - 1 1/2 hours tops.

Unless you wanna prove me wrong ...

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I never had to wake up at 6 for school. That's waaaaay too early for someone like me. My high school started at 7:40... so I'd wake up around 7:20-ish. XD;
I had to at my first middle school, the earliest I had to wake up was at 5:20AM at my third middle school. The bus rider to school was literally two hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back