View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2008 (08:46 AM). Edited July 12th, 2008 by score_under.
I program the *other* ASM.
Crystal Tier

Nature: Rash
Quote originally posted by dshayabusa:
you collaborated with Mastermind_X right?
Why does everyone (2 people) think that I collaborated with Mastermind_X? I haven't even seen him active on the forums yet :p

Quote:
Before it had a gui, I agree it would have been pretty daunting to the average user but now that it does I think people should at least give it a try.
Yeah, I realized that and though hard of a solution. Then I saw Notepad2 and noticed it was open-source. I cracked that open and saw what made it tick, etc etc, and then I found that Scintilla would probably be my editing component of choice. It was a good choice

Quote:
And score_under, maybe you should think about giving your first post a make over? Maybe add some graphics and a bit of css? And remove some of those crazy technical terms? I think then it'll be a less intimidating.
Didn't notice any technical terms, myself - I just usually write what I'm thinking at the present time.
And yeah, my first post looks horrible! I shall fix it up...

Quote:
From the looks of your signature this thread needs some love.
Yeah - ~3% posted in YM's toolbox while ~0.5% posted in mine. That was rather weird.
Even if we swapped reply counts around, then still ~1% would have posted in mine and ~2% in his topic

Quote:
So, do you have any new features you're planning score_under?
If I can EVER find some free AND related toolbar icons on the whole of the internet, I may try to make a toolbar.