• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years

Duh. Rainbow Dash.

You gotta love NightMare.

NightMare, dear... relax. I knew that you would say that, friend. :)

Speaking about NightMare... here's a RP bio for her and her renewed life, "Eclipse".

I KNOW... ANOTHER OC PONY.

Note: This is what ties up Dann, Frosted and Eclipse as well as the "Lunarside" community up.
This OC is a character, I've been working work with her backstory and origin.

So please, read her entire bio before jumping to any ideas.
Thank you.

Name: Eclipse (Revived NightMare Moon)
Species: Pony (Alicorn)

Character Statistics/Backstory: Hail the ruler of Lunarside and the her people call her Eclipse.
Eclipse started her renewed life due to her defeat at the hoofs of the "Ponies of Harmony" in the "Ruins of the Castle/Fortress of the Two Sisters, which is now the "Lunarside Palace". When Princess Luna was freed from her darken state of being, everypony believed the monster known as NightMare Moon was gone for good... however, they were wrong. Well, the powers of harmony hit NightMare Moon it ripped her and Luna apart. The Luna's split personalities become two separate ponies and the two changed... As Twilight Sparkle and her friends aided the princess who they freed, another pony was slowly dying... NightMare had fallen about three floors down and laid there on her side, injured and bleeding. She knew that her time was up... she had only just returned to this world and her time was up... she didn't quite understand why either. Only memories of her trying to create a beautiful night so everypony could enjoy it... her dream shattered to pieces in her mind, she coughed up blood in the ruin's floor and closed her eyes. She was ready to die... however an improbable ally had approached her... "Dann ShadowHeart". NightMare's eyes narrowed as she stared back at the stallion who stood there before her. She started to talked... "Why... why don't you fear... me...!?" she tried to shout at Dann, but only to cough up more blood. Dann only approached her and picked her up... placing her on his back, he took her to another part of the castle where he lived in it. "Why are you d...doing this...?" she asked again. "Do...Do you know who I am...?" Dann didn't response to her questions as they reached a bedroll. Dann gently placed her on the bedroll and he flew up to a shelf and grabbed a white case. The Mare of Darkness only blinked at it as Dann opened it. Inside, was high grade medical supplies and other things for pony care. "... Good thing my field medic training is still fresh in my mind, NightMare. Now, just relax... This'll make you sleepy and numb." He said as NightMare had the needle injected into her. "You'll feel much better soon. Now, rest your highness." NightMare in less than two minutes fell asleep and Dann started the operation.

*** A few hours pass by ***

The morning sun made NightMare's mane shine beautifully in it rays. The star-like sparkles glowed with amazement as the mare rested and motionless. Suddenly a twitch of her and NightMare's eyes shot open with a jolt as she awoke from the sudden surge of pain. "Ugh... what was that... was that all a dream..." she thought. As she looked at her body and noticed the bandages on her torso and wings as well as her legs. "That was no dream... it was real after all!" she thought as her eyes narrowed again with shock. As she looked outside the windows of the old castle, Dann came down the steps with a tray of fresh fruit and food on it. NightMare looked at him... "That stallion... he's..." NightMare has a flashback to Dann reassuring her about her survival. "You'll feel much better soon. Now, rest your highness..." the words echoed in her mind. She continued to have flashbacks. One of her dying, another of her dream shattering... It's was all real...? Dann put the tray down in front of the mare and sat down as well. NightMare only stared at him, her mane flowing as if a gentle breeze had blown it. "Your highness, you need to rest and regain your strength for your body, please sit and relax, ma'am." the stallion told her. NightMare's rage got the best of her. "I DEMAND THAT YOU INFORM ME, FOAL OF WHAT NON..." before she could continue her shouting... she fell to her hoofs. The pain had gotten the best of her... "I... I... what..." she mumbled in pain. Dann stood up. "NightMare. You are extremely weak. You need to rest up so you can gather your strength back, now please. Sit." NightMare's eyes narrowed once again. "You are... one brave foal to stand up to me like this... and give me orders...?!" Dann only sighed. "You should thank me, because... you died." The world around NightMare slid to a complete haul as her thoughts frantically raced in her head. "I died?! How?! What?! This can be?! What?! How!? NOOO!!!" Dann sensing the mare's stress increasing, only comforted NightMare. "However...ma'am. I was able to bring you back. I revived you." he said slowly to the worried mare. "You... saved me... but, why?" she only asked. Dann only continued to comfort her.

"....."
"....."
"....."

"....."

"..... because... you and myself were both in need of something.... .... ....a friend... ..."

This was the beginning of close friendship between the two ponies. From that day, the NightMare Moon that the Element of Harmony defeated... perished mentally and in her ashes arose another, "Princess Eclipse" or just... Eclipse. Eclipse was different mentally but her appearance was still the same as NightMare's. Her first step on the road to a renewed life was to remove her armor and only use it in act of a battle/war. The second thing that was on the list was to fix up the castle/fortress into a proper home for a royal. Together, the two slowly fixed the palace up stone block by stone block. At the time, surprisingly... Dann found others who seems hurt and/or rejected by Equestria and offered them a friend and home. ...Lunarside was born. Eclipse was pleased and happy by the sudden growth of followers and subjects she had. With her new found subjects, they together sped up the process of the palace's reconstruction. Eventually, it was completed. The beauty of the palace as it glimmered in the Everfree Forest's moonlight. However... when she turned and found out about her subjects' and their positions in Lunarside... this troubled both Dann and Eclipse. Eventually, Eclipse started to construct plans for housing for her subjects. The day she come forward with the plans and explained them, the response she got was wonderful. The joy and acceptance she felt... something she never had felt before caused a tear to come to her eye and Dann had noticed it. "It's okay. The feeling is a good one, Eclipse." Eclipse only smiled. "I know, my friend. I know it is." Soon, the structures and housing for subjects were done, shops and other places of interest were built and created. Finally, Eclipse needed a guard and Dann was tasked for the job. Eventually, he come forward with a plan and idea of a trained populous. Eclipse agreed to the idea, but still wanted a royal guard for herself and the palace. Time passed by and Eclipse's populous was fully trained in the advanced art/tactics of battle and war. Ready to defend their home, themselves and their leader. The populous was accepted as an equal no matter the ranks in their military. Everypony defended another and they helped out each other. Eclipse was truly happy with her people's love for her and her friend.

Eclipse rarely leaves Lunarside, but she appears sometimes on Dann's train, "The NightMare Express" as it's conductor. Which is puts several on edge due to her appearance, but they eventually warm up to her. She might also appear in Ponyville, but is it unknown.

All of Dann's powers were actually Eclipse's. That she taught him, so this means she has all his powers and possibly more than that as well.

Image of Eclipse: (Really? Okay. She looks exactly like NightMare, because she is. Just reborn/revived.)

Spoiler:

If you have any question, please do ask. Thank you for reading.
I hope this gets approved.

Please do enjoy it. :)

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
As I was saying in my previous post; I'd totally get along the best with Rainbow Dash. Probably our competitiveness alone would be constantly keep us competing against each other in pretty much everything.

EDIT: Ironic, that our competitiveness would make us the best to get along?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
How can people like Pipsqueak? I found him very annoying and just couldn't stand his character.
As was said, people like different characters. I personally found Pips adorable, with his British accent (though it probably should have been done by an actual British VA) and coat coloring. I'm hoping that he's shown a bit more often. (There's a rumor that he was one of the mysterious characters from the Comic-Con poster.)

It's just different likes for different people.

Ironically, Pip is smaller than even fillies, meaning he most be a new born colt or a few months old (Still, he's extremely young).
He might be a Shetland pinto pony.

If you lived in Ponyville, who do you reckon you would get along with the most? (Characters from other places can also be mentioned.)
Maybe Twilight Sparkle? We're pretty much exactly the same, so we'd probably get along well. If not her, than Applejack or Fluttershy.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
To be fair, there already is a fan character who is Nightmare Moon reborn, and that is Nyx from the fanfic Past Sins, but yours is great too.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
To be fair, there already is a fan character who is Nightmare Moon reborn, and that is Nyx from the fanfic Past Sins, but yours is great too.

I know, but this isn't Nyx. This is a completely different pony than her.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Nyx? Did somebody say... Nyx? :D
goddidyouknowhowmuchilovepastsinsitsprobablyoneofthebestfanfictionsiveeverreadalthoughihaventreadthatmanyfanficitionsandmygodnyxisjustadorableandsdfhklasfjas-
/rambles on

Ahem. To answer my own question...
I would probably get along with Twilight the most. We're similar in some ways, so I guess I'll be able to relate to her and such. xD;
If not, then maaaybe Rarity. I would try to avoid trying on clothes, though. xDDD;;
And it would be a dream to be able to get along with Princess Luna. But I haven't seen enough of her canon personality to decide. o3o

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I told myself I'd join a club today so... here I am!

Favorite Episode:
"A Dog and Pony Show" aka the one where Rarity turns into the best television character ever for an episode
Favorite Main Pony: Pinkie Pie, as she's the right level of crazy to be awesome but not too crazy as to be overbearing
Favorite Side Pony: Big McIntosh... mainly because he's unlike the rest of the characters
About Me: I got into MLPFIM from an article on The AV Club. I'm not a die-hard fan or anything, but it's fun to watch on Saturdays.

Hi everyone... I mean everypony. :D

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I told myself I'd join a club today so... here I am!

Favorite Episode:
"A Dog and Pony Show" aka the one where Rarity turns into the best television character ever for an episode
Favorite Main Pony: Pinkie Pie, as she's the right level of crazy to be awesome but not too crazy as to be overbearing
Favorite Side Pony: Big McIntosh... mainly because he's unlike the rest of the characters
About Me: I got into MLPFIM from an article on The AV Club. I'm not a die-hard fan or anything, but it's fun to watch on Saturdays.

Hi everyone... I mean everypony. :D

Welcome to the club, Mr Cat Dog! I'll add you to the list ASAP! Enjoy yourself here!

Years
Ahh, sorry for not being as active as usual. I've been busy with school since it's midterm "season." :/ Writing another essay right now and going to have to study for a math exam during the weekend. My Monday class also starts the coming Monday. Agh, stress!

On another note, Luna is now my favorite pony.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Hey guys!

Lol, I have a cake decorating class, and I might make a cake with the design of Rainbow Dash!

Also, I think a cool episode for the beginning of Season 3 (if there IS a Season 3) would be if Luna got kidnapped by another evil being (make it pony or evil hybrid XDDD) and the mane six had to use the Elements of Harmony to save the night princess! What do you guys think?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Maybe add something along the lines that Princess Celestia isn't as young as she used to be, so she can't uphold day and night on her own, so the mane six use their Elements of Harmony to try and save Luna before the world is in uproar of nothing in terms of day and night. :3

Also I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I want to know. :)

What's your favourite fanmade Pony song?

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Well... I haven't been as active as I'd like to be, even after my favourite character made her second debut. :/

What's your favourite fanmade Pony song?
Oh God. I've always said this but bronies make amazing music, and not just PMVs either. Legitimate music videos with vocals and music all fan-created.
With that said, my faves at the moment are
Pony Swag
Beyond Her Tomb
For the New Lunar Republic (and the Hymn to the Moon Vocal mix)
Equestrian National Anthem v2

I like to think that the "Equestrian National Anthem" is the absolute antithesis to "For the New Lunar Republic", especially that remix that was done for FNLR.

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Hey guys!

Lol, I have a cake decorating class, and I might make a cake with the design of Rainbow Dash!

Also, I think a cool episode for the beginning of Season 3 (if there IS a Season 3) would be if Luna got kidnapped by another evil being (make it pony or evil hybrid XDDD) and the mane six had to use the Elements of Harmony to save the night princess! What do you guys think?

Personally, I would like for that to be the Season 2 finale rather than the Season 3 premiere, and yes, there will be a Season 3, but let's think about Season 2 right now.

Back