• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

SkyWarrior777

(シェイミファン)
Years
Can i join
Name: SkyWarrior777
Two cute Pokemon: Shaymin(Sky Forme) and latias
Partner Pokemon: Shaymin(Sky Forme) and latias <3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Can i join
Name: SkyWarrior777
Two cute Pokemon: Shaymin(Sky Forme) and latias
Partner Pokemon: Shaymin(Sky Forme) and latias <3

Hi, welcome to the club! You certainly can join x] Although unfortunately you can only have one partner Pokemon to start with so please choose just one before I add you to the list. :) Very cute choices though!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I love cute Pokemon so much; they're my favourite kind. <3 I'm suprised I didn't join sooner to be hones. xD

Name: Retribution
Two cute Pokemon: Jirachi and Torchic
Partner Pokemon: Could I have JirachI? It's so adddddooooorable. <3 Although the third eye's a little creepy. X'D

SkyWarrior777

(シェイミファン)
Years

Hi, welcome to the club! You certainly can join x] Although unfortunately you can only have one partner Pokemon to start with so please choose just one before I add you to the list. :) Very cute choices though!

Ok i chose my Fav pokemon :Shaymin (SkyForme) :)

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
Years
Seems Magnemite is owning the competition tbh xD I understand why, Magnemite is a real cutie if you get past the steely coldness of its exterior :3 Although I think these two have had their time now as people don't seem too interested in them xD So how about some not-overly cute Pokemon to compare? :D

New topic: 'Which is cuter, Pinsir or Scyther?'

127.png
vs
123.png

Tbh I find it hard to see much cute about these two Pokemon at all... Though seeing as you can never hug Pinsir without having your torso ripped in half, I think I'll have to go with Scyther. At least when hugging Scyther you'll have to clean halves left \o/

Edit: Actually after posting the sprites and looking at them properly, Scyther's face is kinda cute... It definitely gets my vote x]

Scyther is definitely cuter. For a bug you can see that in the art there are little hairs that almost looks like fur. So it's a furry bug.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Please welcome Alina_Mau as the new Cute Club owner, she'll now be running things for you! If anyone has any questions about this please don't hesitate to contact me. I just think it's time we had some new blood in charge. Good luck! :)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Please welcome Alina_Mau as the new Cute Club owner, she'll now be running things for you! If anyone has any questions about this please don't hesitate to contact me. I just think it's time we had some new blood in charge. Good luck! :)
congratulation Alina_Mau on becoming the club owner!!!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Welcome to the club as the new owner, Alina_Mau! That said... I think she hasn't posted here, right? About the ownership, that is. Hehe... I do think that things will go pretty well in my opinion on this.

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
Years
Welcome new people! And also, congrats on being the club owner! :D
And now, your Puke Rainbow of the day. :D

Spoiler:

Time for a new topic, yes?

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Welcome new people! And also, congrats on being the club owner! :D
And now, your Puke Rainbow of the day. :D

Spoiler:

Time for a new topic, yes?

Hmm...

I wonder why I didn't just puke rainbows this time around? O.o

Maybe I should try doing it with some other Pokémon.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
I haven't been active here lately, but I'd like to suggest that we add Keldeo to the cute Pokemon list. I mean, how can you say he's not cute???
Spoiler:

That hatching Bulbasaur did not make me puke rainbows, but it is cute, that's for sure! ^^

Alina_Mau

Kitty Trainer
Years
Thank you everyone for the congratulations!

I have been sick lately so I'm the last one to hear the news! (naturally XD) I do plan on adding some new pokemon to our ever growing cuteness list (I agree on adding Keldeo!) and I also plan on adding a few new features as well! ;3

In the meantime I haven't been a member here very long and I'd like to read through the past posts to educate myself, so I'll be busy with updates and such. I, in turn, agree that it's time for a new topic, I think choosing one to help me woudn't hurt! XD

What pokemon from generation IV is your favorite cute pokemon?
(not on the list only!)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I haven't been active here lately, but I'd like to suggest that we add Keldeo to the cute Pokemon list. I mean, how can you say he's not cute???
Spoiler:

That hatching Bulbasaur did not make me puke rainbows, but it is cute, that's for sure! ^^
i thought he was in the list.
Alina_Mau YOU SHOULD ADD KELDO IN THE LIST
keldeo_072911_by_elissel-d420fqu.png

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I think I'm going along with everyone here and suggest that Keldeo be added to the Cute Pokémon List! Hehe...

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Yup yup add Keldeo. I have waited for this to happen for a long time and then we should add Meloetta too <3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
What pokemon from generation IV is your favorite cute pokemon?
(not on the list only!)

Cutest that isn't on the list? Interesting... I'd go with Monferno. Chimchar's face kinda creeps me out a bit tbh, but Monferno has just the right amount of cute vs cheeky to be an incredibly adorable Pokemon; the kind I would want to hug all day long! Plus it'd be warm B) I think Floatzel is also worth a mention; if you get past the size it's really quite a cute Pokemon in my mind. As for Keldeo being added, I'm completely against this, it's not cute at all in my mind D:

PS: Johnny, Meloetta is already on the list x]

Back