• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
Years
  • I have always loved Bulbasaur and Squirtle. They are so cute together. (I find the Kanto Starter Trio Cute as a whole, but you asked for a Pair, not a Trio XD)
    Spoiler:

Years
  • If I have to choose a cute couple, that must be this one:
    Spoiler:

There was a lot of time since my last post, I apologize for that (the computer I use doesn't load this page :().

P.S: In the first post, there is a Charmander as my partner, and my Chippy is a Squirtle XD.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    P.S: In the first post, there is a Charmander as my partner, and my Chippy is a Squirtle XD.

Oopsy, my bad! I'll fix that for you now x]

Here's an interesting cute couple I found...

vanillite_and_trubbish_by_eternalsaturn-d3emk4n.png

Vanillite and Trubbish... Do you think this could ever work? I think it'd be very interesting to see! Vanillite seems so loving and bubbly and exciting whereas the Trubbish family are certainly known for their temper and impurity... But opposites attract! I think what makes this coupling so cute is the sheer unlikelihood that this could ever happen x] What do you guys think?

Alina_Mau

Kitty Trainer
    Years

• Oopsy, my bad! I'll fix that for you now x]

Here's an interesting cute couple I found...

vanillite_and_trubbish_by_eternalsaturn-d3emk4n.png

Vanillite and Trubbish... Do you think this could ever work? I think it'd be very interesting to see! Vanillite seems so loving and bubbly and exciting whereas the Trubbish family are certainly known for their temper and impurity... But opposites attract! I think what makes this coupling so cute is the sheer unlikelihood that this could ever happen x] What do you guys think?

Well I think you're a kookoo pants! ;D ♥ IDK I think if I was to be critical I dont think trubbish is pretty enough for vanillite, but as far as opposites go I have to agree with you on that ground. I also get the feeling like a trubbish could be kinda emo and I love the image of the relationship spawning from vanillite wanting to cheer up the trubbish.

and now I shall whine. :3

Spoiler:

and that was me whining! :D

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years

• New Topic : Post your cutest pokemon couples! All Pokemon must be from the cute list!

Tbh, for me the answer to this will always be Plusle and Minun. x]

Spoiler:
    Yes, Plusle and Minun are the best <3

I think that my signature says that already @.@

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Hmm caught a vulpix for my sig...

And topic..topic...

Plusle Minun?Nthts the cutest thing i ever seen.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Here are some of my cute fusions. Yes, I know Im late XD
    Spoiler:

I can't decide if these are cute or... What xD I think Jigglychu is utterly adorable and Turtlup is very cute too, but Pikarita and Tepiwott are far too odd for me xD They look great as Pokemon but I don't think the body shapes really work on a cute level x] I might be wrong though!

Name: Bonfire411
    Two cute Pokemon: Meowth and Pichu
    Partner Pokemon: Mewingtons (Its Meowth)

Hi, welcome to the club! It's nice to have you here ^^ Meowth is a Pokemon that's never really discussed here, I'm glad it finally will be! What is it you find cute about Meowth? :) And why'd you choose it over Pichu? Pichu is adorable :D I hope you have a great time here and keep active! :)

I think it's time for a new topic \o/

New topic: Which is cuter, Magnemite or Voltorb & why?

081.png
    vs
    100.png

Years

• Hi, welcome to the club! It's nice to have you here ^^ Meowth is a Pokemon that's never really discussed here, I'm glad it finally will be! What is it you find cute about Meowth? :) And why'd you choose it over Pichu? Pichu is adorable :D

I have two cats, and i also love catpokemons :D Meowth made me always laugh in Original series.

King!

better
    Years
  • Magnemite or Voltorb.....hmmm.....that's hard.

I want to say Magnemite cause of it's cute little eye thing :3 And if you take what I said earlier about what makes something cute that works. But if you take away Voltorb's eyes like Cosmotone8 said, then yeah, Voltorb has the cutest little smile thing n.n

But meh, I'll go with Magnemite.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • Magnemite for me, because it floats around with its cute little eye. ;D
    Voltorb explodes. Without warning. It could be dangerous loving it. ;;

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
    Years
  • I always thought of Voltorb like the Bad Guy from the original Tron, turning around and such...
    So I'll go with Magnemite as well. Even though it's made of metal, it's still cute for the fact that it's a round-eyed cyclops. :D

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Glaceon and leafeon
    Spoiler:

Espeon and Umbreon
    Spoiler:

Mew and Pikachu
    Spoiler:

mew and jirachi
    Spoiler: