• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Sekirei: Wings of Fate (OOC) (M)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Not at all, we're just going to wait for a Kotone post, we don't want to leave anyone out, it's not Athena who's meant to be the star of this show, if nobody guesses who I'll say who it is later ;)

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I just realized Kotone, Madelone [although inactive], and Fia all have abilities that focus on sound. Just found it interesting, they're each different in their own way though. :3

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
I just realized Kotone, Madelone [although inactive], and Fia all have abilities that focus on sound. Just found it interesting, they're each different in their own way though. :3

I never noticed it. But now that you point it out and I go back and look you're right. Wow.

Sephear

Years
Ok guys, we are at a good place for an idea that may be a bit of a pain in the arse, but should make for more interesting posts for the rest of the event. (Unless it's just plain not feasible for all my lovelies) The Sekirei will now be split into two groups, one dealing with Maki, being led by me, and one with Kana being led by Geras (with some help from me if he has trouble or a lack of time) for some epic battle joint-posts. If anybody has a specific Discipline Sekirei they'd like to tangle with or a specific Ashikabi they want to protect for this next segment let me know, but the main thing here is time.

For this to work well we'll need people's timezones and/or what time said person can usually be on. With the magical wonders of Etherpads everyone doesn't really need to be on at the exact time, but it would be convenient for discussing things. Anyways, until we finish the event the rest of the important things for it can be discussed on dis etherpad here So we can leave the OOC clear for...well, more OOC things? If I overlooked something or anybody has trouble accessing the pad please let me know, I don't want anyone to feel left out in this ordeal. Now of course if my whole pad idea, or even the JP thing as a whole can't work out, we can always still just go the regular route and post Discipline Squad junk and let you guys react to it, but why be mundane and ordinary? Wings of Fate hasn't been so far :D

Nobody specific needs to volunteer (and hell maybe someone's already got their eye on a target) But hopefully the Ashikabi will catch the interest of a Sekirei or two before this is over, because when each one has a Sekirei is when the story really takes off :D

Still no pressure (Did what I just say have pressure? I need to be more patient, I'm just so esssssited.)

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Working on it still~

Finished owo

Ashikabi SU:

Name: Akira Takako

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Akira has curly, jet black hair that goes nearly to her waist, and rather puffy bangs covering her forehead. Her eyes are large and watery blue and appear to have slitted pupils due to the contacts she wears. Set on top of her ruffled hair is a pair of phony cat ears that she never removes. She does her best to keep her hair covering her actual ears so it looks more like the cat ears are her real ears.

She stands at 5'5", not really short but not really tall either. Her skin is lightly tanned from the amount of time she spends outside, though not incredibly so since most of that time is spent either in the shade or in the late evening. Her hands are rough and calloused, contrary to what her soft appearance would make one think, and she usually sports a number of cuts and bruises from falling over, which she does a lot. While she may not appear so, she is actually quite strong from all the time spent climbing trees, running after stray objects, and other feline activities.

Besides the cat ears she wears on her head, she also wears a collar with a bell around her neck and a fake cat tail attached to whatever pants she is wearing. Since she believes her cat form would be black to match her hair, she wears nothing but black clothes. Black pants, black shirts, black shoes, black everything. There isn't a single article of clothing in her closet that isn't black.

Personality: For someone her age, Akira is definitely quite childish and playful. She is very bubbly and seems to have boundless energy. She simply can't hold herself still and is always on the move, making some new discovery or playing some game. She is very curious about the world around her, but the conclusions she comes to are rarely realistic, ranging from stories of angry ghosts being the cause of depression to stories of magical beings that control the weather with their emotions. No matter how far-fetched something may be, Akira is bound to believe it. However, she's only gullible about unbelievable things; if someone tells her something that's perfectly believable and normal, she's more likely to be skeptical about it, even if they are telling the truth. The only ones she'll believe under any and all circumstances, whether those circumstances be abnormal or normal, are her close friends. Akira also gets very upset when a friend gets hurt and is likely to do something even more reckless than her usual stunts if she thinks it will either help them or get back at the person who hurt them.

Akira can get along with most anyone; or at least, she would be able to if she was a bit more down-to-Earth. Most of the people are really just trying to be polite when they sit and listen to her prattle on about whatever topic. While Akira is very outgoing, she is also quite blunt and isn't afraid to speak her mind, and that puts a lot of people off. This added to her unrealistic beliefs leaves her with very few real friends and with absolutely no romantic relationships, or any relationships for that matter. She doesn't seem to care much, however, and keeps a positive outlook on life - as well as an outlook for any possible adventure.

Her attention span is very short. One moment she could be having an in-depth conversation about the upcoming zombie apcolypse, and the next she's running after a feather caught in the breeze. When she's given a responsibility, however, she is very strict on herself and won't allow anything to distract her.

Promises are very important to her and she never breaks any promises she makes, no matter the cost to her. People in the past have taken advantage of this, but she's becoming more careful who she makes promises to.

Starting Location: Northern District

Talents: Akira is an excellent cook, proven by the fact that even Fia enjoyed her food. She also has a very sharp eye and can catch small details quite easily.

History: Akira was raised by a mother and father who cared very little for her beyond her basic necessities. They fed her, they clothed her, and they sent her to school, but beyond that, they could care less about her or what she did. To make up for the love she didn't receive from her parents, she tried to make friends with other children her age; however, to them she was either too clumsy or just too strange. When she learned that she wasn't going to be making any friends any time soon, she turned back to her parents, questioning why they never spent time with her. They answered of her pleas for family time with promises for trips to the park on the weekend or for large family meals if she did well in school or anything else that would make her leave them alone; every time, when the time came for them to fulfill these promises, they would come up with an excuse for why they couldn't keep them and Akira would be left alone again. It was because of all of these broken promises that Akira became so resolute to never break a promise she made; she didn't want anyone to feel as if a promise, not matter how small, meant nothing at all.

After years of trying, Akira finally gave up and moved on to trying to find other things to distract herself with. She turned to exploring the area around their house, gradually moving her expiditions further and further away from the house until she knew pretty much every nook and cranny within a few miles of where she lived. This couldn't keep her entertained forever, though; then one day, she finally was tall enough to open the attic door.

For eight whole years, the attic was the only place in the entire house Akira had never seen, even if she used a step ladder. Then finally, at 8 years old, she could make it up! Within the confines of the dusty - but surprisingly well lit - attic, Akira found a box full of her father's old manga collections. From that day on, she spent nearly all of her time up there, reading manga after manga - many of which probably weren't the best thing for a young girl her age to be reading. Her innocent mind took many of the fictional plots for fact, and she became especially attached to any cat-like characters, partly because of the cat her family owned. This attachment quickly became an obsession, and it eventually reached the point where she somehow became convinced that she was actually a cat that had been trapped in human form.

Really, this was a way for her to deal with her parents' indifference towards her; after all, if she was a cat, then there was no possible way she could truly be their child, so they had no obligation to show any love for her. As the years went by, though, it became more than just a way of coping with her loneliness, and she truly started to believe it. Her parents were no help, since they didn't take notice of the obsession until it was too late.

By the age of 12, Akira had adopted her current style of clothing, and had even schooled herself in the art of purring. At first, she had simply thought it was appropriate to purr when she was happy since she was a cat. After a time, though, it had simply become a habitual thing that she did without even thinking. The other kids at school avoided her even more and she was the topic of many scornful conversations, but she had long ago stopped caring as she believed she had found her "true self".

Then, when Akira was 16, Fia came along. It was pure coincidence that they met. Akira was attempting to climb to the very top of a tree, when one of the branches snapped. She only survived because her landing was padded by a certain white haired Sekirei. After recovering from a sore back and rump, and after a million apologies which Fia tried to brush off so she could simply be on her way, Akira insisted on repaying her by making her dinner. Fia, not one to turn down what could possibly be a very good meal, went along with the teenager.

Akira did not disappoint. She had been forgotten during meals before and so had cooked for herself many times before, and
she now used everything she had learned to repay her unintentional savior. Fia was so delighted with the meal that she decided she would be staying in Akira's house. Akira had no problem with this; in fact, she was quite excited at the prospect of a possible friend. However, she doubted that her parents would be too keen about the idea of a random stranger staying in their house, even one as beautiful as Fia.

In the end, Fia made set herself up in the attic. Akira had cleaned it up over the years, so it was no longer the dusty mess it once had been and was actually rather cheery, even having a small window to let in light besides a bright lamp. Since Akira already spent most of her either up there or outside anyways, her parents didn't suspect a thing - not that they had anything to be suspicious of, since both of them were usually at work all day.

Over the next few weeks, the two grew surprisingly close. Akira was completely unaffected by Fia's biting comments, and Fia in turn found Akira's strange fantasies quite amusing to listen to. Their relationship became one similar to that of siblings. Fia was the condescending older sister attempting to straighten out her wayward younger sister, and Akira was the innocent younger sister with no idea what the real world was like, yet who still had a child's wisdom to share.

To Akira's disappointment, barely six months had passed before Fia had to leave for a reason she wouldn't tell Akira; after all, during her time living in Akira's house, Fia had not once told the teenage girl what she was, and she had no intention to reveal that secret now. Fia left after promising Akira that they would meet again one day. Akira continues to believe that they will.

A few short years later, Akira moved out of her parents' house to make her own way in the world. She started out poorly enough, having trouble finding work that suited her odd habits, but eventually she settled on setting up her own little home-run daycare. She found it quite pleasing, as the children didn't care how strangely she acted, and the parents found her to be trustworthy enough despite her odd view on the world.

Despite having quite a comfortable and happy life now, Akira still continues to hope that one day, she'll be able to live out one of the adventures from her manga.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
Akira is Accepted! With that we finally have enough Ashikabi for things to really be rounded out now, and I have the perfect opportunity to make two announcements (one of which is belated).

First of all the Northern District is now closed off to any new Ashikabi, from now on any new Ashikabi to join the RP will start in the Eastern District or the Western District. Sekirei may still start in the north and may now also start in the east or the west.

Second We have reached the cap on Male Sekirei for now, no more Male Sekirei will be accepted. If you are interested in the RP and really REALLY want to RP a Male Sekirei PM me and we will discuss it, I feel I should warn you though you probably won't like the conditions if that's the case.

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sephy, since Ryce and Seiji have already winged Sekirei, shouldn't you put the list of who's winged with who on the original post? Just so everyone else knows and no one suddenly shows up and yells "I want [insert winged character here]~" during their SU and then suddenly we tell them "yeah nope not happening" and stuffs.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
An excellent idea Ken, besides that silly Ashikabi type-o ;)

I thought about it last night, but didn't carry through for some reason. Either way I'm not too hopeful for someone who joins the RP like that XD there would be no point posting that they wanted anybody unless they had already discussed it with the player of the Sekirei in question. Hmm I thought I specified in the part of the SU skeleton.

Sephear

Years
Alright, with that last post the second IC day of Wings of Fate has finally begun! Everyone is now free to post at their own discretion again, just don't forget about your partner if you have one :P

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
Years
Hello? Are there spots open? Someone directed me here?
...All well~

I'd like to reserve if its possible and I'll post an SU as soon as I can. Although, could someone mind telling me what's needed in this RP? I don't mind playing anything so hit me. :3

Sephear

Years
sejrhgdtrhesmrshtte omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg anewpersonitsamiracleitsoawesomehinicetomeetyou.

*Ahem* I mean: hi there, so glad to see someone else interested in Wings of Fate! Yes we certainly have room, and all we need is more Sekirei, preferably female for the ratio.

Just read the rules and everything, and if you're confused on anything feel free to just ask me and I'll do my best to help you out. I'm sure you won't have too much trouble fitting in, we're not snobs here, and Ken was complimentary of your writing skills, so I look forward to seeing your SU ^_^

Seven kyuun

Years
*Stares* Oh, er... right. 'twas the biggest spasm-thing I've seen in a while
Alright, thanks! I was planning on that anyways so that's perfect!

I'm sure I have the basics of everything so thanks for the welcome~ I'll try to get something up as soon as I can. ^^

Seven kyuun

Years
Animal Whisperer Leona
%25E8%2597%25A4%25E5%258E%259F-27517%2526%25E3%2582%25AB%25E3%2582%25A4-18+copy.png

Number: 79

Appearance: Leona is a cute kind of girl. She takes her time picking out the right outfit and spends hours agonizing over her hair. Her outfits are always, unless emergencies state otherwise, gowns and dresses. It's feminine and cute. All spare time is put onto her appearance and perfecting her form. It's her most important thing: simply being a girl and looking like one. She's proud of the fact that she is a girl and is not afraid to show it. Leona, however, is dreadfully short. Although she wears heels to hide this fact, her height is a sensitive point of hers and she's always trying to cover it up. Still, everything else about her is feminine. She's light and easy to carry, light on her feet and uses smooth and soft movements. Her main colour of choice is pink and her outfits and make-up is usually based around that colour.

Personality: As though she had panned it from the start, she has a sweet personality to match her cute appearance. Leona is kind to everyone is a happy pacifist. Is seems as though she modeled herself after a heroine she had once seen on the television and is forever trying to be nice to everyone and everything. Leona is also an optimist and prefers to look to the bright side of things with a large smile on her face. However, because everything was modeled, everything in this paragraph is just an act.

Still if she has any faults with her personality, it's the fact that Leona has an extremely short fuse. Leona isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes is right and if people go against her 'right,' she immediately dislikes them and, depending on the situation, will attempt to kick you ...or pinch you, or any form of hurt you. You might even call this her 'true self' as she actually lets her feelings show rather than hide them behind that almost fake smile of hers. Elaborating more on this true self, Leona is actually afraid of many things. This includes being revealed, fights... many things in general. She's a true Cancer.

Leona finds true comfort around animals. She loves them all. Horses, cats, dogs, birds... it doesn't even matter if it's a spider! ...Actually she's terrified of spiders. Don't go there. Well, Leona prefers being around animals rather than humans and the zoo is the place she goes to find refuge and maybe even advice from unheard animal calls. Also, she absolutely loves little trinkets, soft toys and anything that is in the form of an animal. Still, don't give her spiders. Depending on how you look at it, it could be her weakness or her strength.

Starting Location: North
Destiny: Up to fate

Abilities: Unlike her name states, Leona's ability revolves around speed. She's able to travel at the speed of sound and be unfazed after doing so. This speed ability of hers only works on her body overall so single molecules don't randomly speed up and burn you or whatever. I know someone used to speed up his molecules to melt metal. I don't know how either. Unfortunately, heavy items weigh her down so Leona cannot be carrying items over a kilo when using her ability. Her voice also goes at a raspy high pitch for a a minute or so right after she uses her ability and this could explain her title.

Norito: Let's show them how much I love you

Greater Abilities:
She mainly uses this to attack the victim in a crazed frenzy and if anything, logic, reason and things humans normally react to, like names, will be unheard. Leona won't be able to think straight. She almost loses her 'humanity' and so, her attacks and movements are completely at random.
Beast: Still stuck with the limit of sound, instead of just her body as a whole speeding up, single organs do too. Such organs include her heart, lungs, ears, eyes and her skin. All the molecules in these organs begin to shake at a rapid speed even when she's not moving at it appears as though she is shivering. Basically, Leona will react to things quicker than ever before and her ordinary logic is gone. Her five main senses have been brought to an abnormal state. Also, instead of stopping for five minutes like she usually does after speeding up, she only stops for half a second before speeding up again, making her attacks fast and maybe unpredictable. Leona acts like a beast on a frenzy, thus the name of this ability. Her voice in state is now barely audible and is more a silent whisper but its unlikely she'll speak normally at all.​
Leona has the ability to stop herself after every speed up and soften the impact on the ground she stands. This means the world around her, unless attacked, should not be affected. I'd say the only way to get her to snap out of her beast is to get her Ashikabi to hug her or something. Good luck with that.

RP Sample:
Leona sat upon the rocking horse, a thoughtful expression on her face. The creaking as she moved back and forth proved that the mechanism was rusty and the faded out paint only added to the fact that no one had tended to the poor thing for a long long time. She smiled sympathetically, gently placing a hand on the side of its head and stroking it, as though it was a real live horse. She took note of it's broken reins, chipped mouth and its greyish-blue eyes which seemed to be dry of tears. Once more, Leona stroked it's head, more closer to it's ears this time, and silently whispered to the old horse, "Don't worry, I'm still here for you." Now, a split second later, she stood a good ten metres from the horse and waved to it, a soft smile on her face. "See you tomorrow, brave stallion." With that, she was gone, a tiny pink petal landed on the spot where her slim figure once stood.

Why must man create beauty then leave it to rust? Leona had just failed to quote something heroine-like. Realizing her foolishness, the Sekirei sighed and spun around on one foot, facing the large gates which meant the entrance to an old library. Softly landing on the top of the large flight of stairs, she entered, searching for an interesting read and a good deal of inspiration. If one was looking for a hero's tale then... Leona's eyes drifted to another section far from the Fairy tales. Her face suddenly lit up with joy as she dropped her current book and flew to where her eyes were leading her. It looked like playing hero would be for another day.

---​
Leona wiped her brow and grimaced at the dust which fell onto the hem of her dress. Her little journey from store to scrap yard had taken longer than expected and already she could feel blisters forming in her palms. Dirt and dust giving way under her feet, she found that it was harder to simply speed up when she was carrying heavy items, such is logic. ... One must remind me to take things a step at a time. This time, Leona was satisfied with her quote and began to look at the long road in a different light. Soon, it wasn't long before the girl finally reached her destination. In her hands was a heavy bucket and in her mouth was a thick wooden paintbrush. Softly smiling once again, she placed the items down with a clunk and placed her hand on the once grand mechanism's head. "I've returned, brave stallion."

AHHHH... I feel really weird after pulling my brain so much. ;w; I hope everything's fine and I'm sorry a few things might seem rushed or short. :L
And again, I'm sorry for the excessive amount of formatting text.
I wasted so much time on making that picture transparent D:

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
Well that was much faster than I expected. Good work, there's only a few things to address. As you mentioned there are a few grammatical errors here or there, giving it the feeling of being slightly rushed, those are no big deal. All in all it's a fine SU, but the description of her abilities is just a bit vague. As it stands right now one of our Sekirei, Noah, is practically a werewolf, and as such when he transforms his abilities are very similar to what Leona's abilities sound like besides the obvious difference of Noah having fangs and claws. The only things I'd say you need to do are describe her abilities in more detail, and look at Noah's SU so you can decide for yourself if they need to be tweaked a bit. And as long as you're at it space out your paragraphs a bit more, relax and fix any errors you find :D No rush, you won't get left behind, everything's been kinda slow lately anyways.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 6, 2015
Name: Vincent Harris aka Vince, Vinnie, and Vin.

Appearance: Standing at 5'9 and weighing a healthy 185lb is neither exceptionally large or small. While he still young it is unlikely he will grow more then another inch. He has a slightly stocky build and while he is strong his appearance is that of an average male. His skin color is white with a slight tan though a few small scars are scattered over his body. He has brown, medium length hair that is somewhat unkempt with side burns going just beyond his ear. With warm, brown eyes and devilish smile he has a handsome, roguish look to him.

He normally wears cargo shorts or jeans and tee shirts with his favorite bands on them and the occasional jacket. While he considers these clothes to be "trashy" they are normally well made and expensive.

Personality: Vincent can be described as the average teenager, but with more then a few quirks. He is generally a more quite person due to being an only child living across the world. Because of this he can come off as cold, or uninterested when meeting new people. Though it appears he is a bit of mean person, this is just due to his bad social skills. He is actually kind hearted but often gets caught up in dumb teenage schemes. He is willing to lend a helping hand to those that need it and has no issue spending his parents money to do so. He is quite intelligent but is very forgetful, so much so that he is even able to forget how long it is until his birthday. While he will become involved in things he is interested in, he is quite lazy when it comes to work he finds boring or pointless. He is big into fitness and can often been found running or training his body in a gym. He currently has no goals in life other than to keep himself from being bored and so he never really plans ahead.

Since he has moved around most of his life and can be shy around others his age, he is never been romantically involved with a girl, much less even kissed one. Like many teenage boys his two greatest obsessions are video games and even though he is bad at talking to them, women. While he has many different "toys" his parents allow him to use, he would rather just stay at him due to the fact he has no friends not oversees. Overall he is still a kindhearted guy with a bit of a pride issue and a slight emotional attachment issue.

Starting location: North

Talents: A creative and strategic genius, Vincent is a intelligent young man. While he is well educated in literature, math, science, and history, he actually discards many of these lessons believing many of them to be useless. Since he has lived in numerous countries, he is proficient in German, Italian, Spanish, French, and while able to speak and understand Japanese, he is only able to read a few of its words. When not on a long streak of laziness he is quite athletic and even has had some training as an amateur boxer. He also plays the stock market as if it is a game, having more money in investments and other similar endeavors then actually knows what to do with.

History: Vincent grew up in a suburban neighborhood as an only child being spoiled and loved by his two parents. His childhood was a good one where he was the top of his class and was involved in numerous after school activities. Though near his eighth birthday, his parents told him that they would be moving. At first excited by this prospect, he soon learned that his life would change dramatically. His parents worked for a large, international company and so their work would take their family around the globe. Vincent, who used to be a natural at making friends, grew accustomed to this life but after numerous times of being yanked away from new friends he slowly recessed into himself. Because of his parents now working for a research company called MBI, he has spent the last two years living in a lofty apartment in northern Tokyo. Since his parents are rarely home, Vince has had to live alone and spends much of his time hidden away. A now shadow of his former self he can be unsure of things he used to be good at.

RP sample: Vince walks through the streets of Tokyo, taking home his food
source of pre-cooked meals and protein bars. He smiles as he thinks to himself that he is actually enjoying the day. "Maybe I should take early morning jogs more often" He thinks. The lazy side of his brain kicks in telling him it was a waste of time and after a good portion of his walk arguing with himself, his mind starts to wander. He thinks back to the night before to a weird dream he had. Even by his standards it was weird, "Teach the little birds to love, the hell dose that mean?". Might mean to get outside, maybe go to the park.

Shaking his head as he comes up to the door of his families apartment he unlocks it and enters, throwing his groceries upon the table Then taking a look around at the pristine room, he thinks to himself "Why can't I keep my room clean like this?". Walking into his room he starts to pick up the clothes, packages, and wrappers around his room. Only few minuets in he gives up and lays down on his bed. Again Vince starts to think about the dream, "None have ever felt so real" he thinks. For some reason he is just unable to shake the feeling its important. Another argument starts up in his mind, with one half thinking it means something, and the other half thinking its just another dumb dream.

Wanting to get the subject out of his head, he turns on the TV. An hour later he checks his watch and seeing there is still most of the day ahead of him, he sighs. After putting on some fresh workout clothes, he walks over to the small gym room inside the large apartment. He wraps his hand in tape and with a scowl upon his face he begins to punch a heavy bag, throwing different combinations to keep his 'opponent' guessing. As the power behind the punches increases drops of sweat glide down his face. After one last combo, he takes a seat, smiling to himself as he unwraps his hands. "Maybe I will go to the park." he says "Never know what gifts mother nature will present.

Last edited:
Back