• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunted. PG 16

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
Story: Pokemon used to live in peace. That is until a few human's made up a new sport. Pokemon Hunting. These Humans traveled throughout the world and captured many Pokemon. Not in pokeballs but in cages. These humans took the captured Pokemon to a remote island near the Unova region. Once on the island the humans released the Pokemon into the dense forests giving them a one day head start to run into the woods knowing the pokemon had no way to get off the island. After the day's head start the human's head into the forest with rifles to start the hunt as other human's head out to capture more Pokemon to use for their game.

Plot: You are one of the Pokemon that have been captured for this game. The important things to know are that your most likely scared and worried soon to figure out that these humans intend to hunt you down one by one and kill you. While on the island you will have to use basic skills to try to survive. These skills are finding food, finding shelter, and the big one Hiding. While on the island you can either try to survive by yourself or get in groups to try to figure a way off the island. But remember as you are doing this after the first day the Human's will be hunting you so there will be injuries and possible deaths. Romance is allowed as well as blood since this RP is rated PG- 16.

Rules: 1. Follow all PC rules.
2. Posts a minimum of one paragraph.
3. Don't swear. I don't like it so I'm saying don't do it.
4. Post at least once a week
5. No godmodding
6. if you leave for a long time without telling me first, or break any rules than your character will be caught by the hunters.

Species:
Name:
Personality: (optional)
How you got captured:

Species: Glaceon
Name: Flurry
Appearance: Shiny Glaceon
Personality: you'll be able to figure it out in my first post
How you got captured: One day over six months ago Flurry was walking with her mate. On that day she sensed the scent of evil humans and pushed her mate into a hole under a tree saving him from being seen and caught. She tried to fight them and was injured and captured before her mate's eyes. Flurry was the only one of that group of captured Pokemon who is still alive. Almost all of the others dying before her eyes. Now six month's later a new group of Pokemon are released on the island and hopefully. This group can figure a way to get free.

Accepted RPers: DarkAngel91, Charzeon, miley810, KoboraX, FallenAngelSilver, TiTaN.JuStIn, Hooh54, and ElectricScyther

Open Spots: 0

Reserved:

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Species: Umbreon
Name: StarDust
Appearance: Shiny Umbreon
Personality: StarDust isn't one to take anything laying down. She's a fighter, and will fight for what she believes is right. Any friends she makes she guards with her life, making her a loyal friend and ally. She has no idea of how to be romantic, so she simply doesn't try. Finding a mate isn't high on her priority list at the moment.
How You Got Captured: StarDust had been out foraging for berries for two little newborn Eevee that someone had abandoned. Feeling sorry for the poor little things, StarDust took them home and was feeding them. She was their new mother and she wanted them to have as good a start as she, a young, un-mated Umbreon, could possibly give them. She had been 40-50 feet away from her nest when she was caught. The berries spilled onto the forest floor. She fought back, biting and kicking and scratching. One of the baby Eevee's came out and saw their mother being captured. The little one bit one of the men's legs and was kicked for it. As soon as the baby hit the tree StarDust knew it was dead. She was placed in a black bag and set down. She could hear the screams and crys of the only other baby left. Then the bag opened and the baby was put inside. StarDust curled around the little one. She now has to worry about finding a way out as well as keeping her baby alive.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
Species: Arcanine
Name: Tigersnow
Appearance:
xnb85g.png

Personality: Quiet but brave and will do what he can to protect those he cares about. Often gets ahead of himself and often rushes into thing without thinking too much about them.
How you got captured: Tigersnow was traveling with his pack when the hunters came. Tigersnow, being tthe Alpha male, led his pack away from the hunters and to a cliff with a path he knew about it. However the hunters were gaining fast and he knew that they could catch up to the pack very soon. So, telling his pack to keep running, he turned and faced the hunters. Natrually, the hunters were very happy to see a strangely coloured Arcanine standing in front of them. It was practically a dream come true. Tigersnow fought bravely, but he was no match for these humans. Just before he was to be captured, though, his mate Firemane appeared and tried to fight the hunters away. However, the humans were content with the catch of Tigersnow and they didn't want another Arcanine on the island, so they just shot her dead. This caused Tigersnow to get a second wind, but it was of no use. They just shot a dart into him and, when he was down, stuffed him into a cage. Tigersnow now heads to the island, not knowing of what is to become of him.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Species:Eevee
Name:Ally
Appearance:Where eevees are normally brown its a brownish red,and she has a birthmark on her right front leg shaped like a heart.
Personality:Uses sarcasim whenever she can and likes being a brat sometimes.Isn't too nice else she knows the person well.
How you got captured:Ally was at the nearby lake 8 months ago.She was drinking from the lake when a tranquliser was shot at her.She was able to jump away from it in time but when she did a human grabbed her and they shot another one at her and she couldn't move in time to get free from the human's grasp.She then passed out from the tranquilser,her mom (a Espeon) wasn't at the lake so she couldn't do anything.

Yeah I hope I'm accepted.Yay this will be my....9th rp at once! (loooots of rps)

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Species: Espeon
Name: Zero
Appearance:
196.gif
(Shiny)
Personality: (optional) Zero is a shy person. He's very loyal to his friends, risking his own life in order to save his friends. He doesn't care if he gets hurt at all, but if somebody else is hurt, Zero won't just sit back and watch. He'd do something about it.
How you got captured: Zero was asleep in a tree one afternoon until he heard a bounty hunter hunting down pokemon. Zero tried to escape, but he was caught, along with a big group of Stantler. For a few months, Zero and the Stantler were locked up somewhere, that seemed to be inside a ship, heading for the island. Zero had no idea what was in store for him.

Do you mind if I make a NPC bounty hunter as well?

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
I'm sorry but for now your denied. You can only be a Pokemon that has just been captured. My character is the only alive Pokemon on the island and will explain what's going on to everyone in my opening post. If you edit a little you'll be accepted and sure you can be an NPC hunter

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years
Species: Jolteon
Name: Thundermane (a.k.a. Bolt)
Appearance: A Jolteon with dark yellow fur. The fur on its chest is gray.
Personality: Whenever a pokemon is in danger, Thundermane tries to help that pokemon. But that manner sometime worsens the situation. He tries to be friendly to others, but it sometimes results to a fight. Thundermane is kind to his friends, but not to his enemies. He never forgives them.
How you got captured: One day, Thundermane and his friend, Icecloud (a Glaceon), were looking for food in the forest. It was quite early that day and Thundermane was still sleepy. It was then Icecloud found a berry lying on the middle of the floor. Hungry because of starving for 2 days, he picked it up and ate it. Thundermane soon found an another berry below the tree. He also ate it. But suddenly, he felt something strange, his body feeling weak. He already saw Icecloud lying there with no movement. 5 seconds passed, and Thundermane lost conciousness. Before he fell, he saw a boot of a man.

I hope it's okay.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
Species: Mew (Shiny, odd-colored)
Name: Silver
Appearance: Light blue fur, bright amethyst eyes, a scar across muzzle, with soft fur.
SilverMew.PNG
Personality: Often quiet, timid, will do anything to protect his mate. (More explained by story)
How you got captured: Silver didn't. He watched his mate get taken from him, as she saved him at her own expense. He followed them, flying aimlessly for a long time, without stopping, until he finally found her, on a strange island.

Lilliana

Years
Both of you accepted, we need two more Su's and I plan on starting this on friday since I've got no plans for the weekend.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Species:Small Articuno (around 4 ft)
Name: Featherfall (Feather for short)
Appearance: Shiny Articuno with strange patterns She has a crippled wing.
Personality: Natural leader, sassy and sarcastic, yet she is very kind to others. She tries to help whenever possible. She is an amazing architect when it comes to building, despite her crippled wing.

How you got captured: I was flying, until stupid hunters shot a net at my right wing, the heavy weights bringing me down, the hunters carelessly threw me in a cage, shutting the door and my wing in it, crippling me for life. That was all I saw before a truck door closed.

imageshackzj.png

Last edited:

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
Years
Species: Cacturne
Name: Shaman
Appearance: Shaman pulls his tattered hat down low, so it's hard to see his glowing blue eyes. Unlike normal Cacturne, his skin is colored a dark blue-green, with black markings here and there. He is on the skinny side, though this is hard to tell at first glance, because he wears loose tan robes that hang wide off his body.
Personality: Shaman remembers everything he sees, stored in his large brain. However, he is a weak fighter and feels everyone hates him. Isolated from the world, Shaman made various medicines out of plants as a hobby. He never wastes words.
How You Got Captured: Shaman was in his home when he was ambushed by hunters and captured swiftly and without incident.

Lilliana

Years
OOC:Both of you are accepted :) I'm actually gonna start today :) I'm just so excited for this.

Flurry whimpered in pain as she watched from the edge of the forest as a new group of Pokemon where released onto the island. Her once bright smooth fur was matted and covered in dirt and blood. Not all of the blood her's but a majority was. She had several new scars and a few old ones from when she had saved her mate from capture. She took a small step toward the new Pokemon as the humans left whimpering in pain again from her broken paw. "You guys have a one day's head start. The reason you are here is because those humans plan to hunt you. They plan to kill you and mount your heads on the wall. I am the only surviving Pokemon of the last group that was released here. What I suggest is to hide at day and move at night. If you don't want to listen to me fine. The one's that were released with me didn't listen and now they're all dead." she said to the group before turning away. "If anyone wants to follow me they can. But it's not wise to stay in a large group" she added before walking back into the dark woods.

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
StarDust looked up to a Glaceon limping towards them. "Mommy?", asked StarDust's adopted baby named Holly. "Yes, sweety?", StarDust said. "I don't want to be here", Holly whimpered. StarDust licked the top of Holly's head. She listened as the Glaceon explained what was happening. StarDust covered Holly's ears when she heard that the others before them had been killed. Then the Glaceon turned and started leaving. StarDust was scared. She picked Holly up in her mouth and followed after the Glaceon.

Years
Species: Celebi

Name: No name... just Celebi.

Appearance:
251.gif
Except, the light blue parts of his antennas are light green, just like the rest of his body. Also, he doesn't need wings to fly. He has such strong willpower that his psychic power is stronger, and he uses his powerful psychic power to float by himself. However, the energy and power from Ilex Forest and it's Pokemon help Celebi to fly as well. Now that Celebi is away from Ilex Forest, it can't fly as well.

How you got captured: It was a holiday.. the 4th of July. Usually, the humans never visited forests during the holidays, they stayed home and celebrated with their families. So, the legendary Pokemon all took a break during Holidays as well... which meant they didn't have to stay hidden, as long as they stayed in their territory.
The Hunters found out about this, so they had planned to capture Celebi this day. It worked.

Bio: Celebi lived in Ilex Forest all his life... which was all of Ilex Forest's life. He is Ilex Forest's guardian, so he has lived since Ilex Forest existed, which was thousands of years. He always worried humans would find him, since he was making himself so public. Ilex Forest was right next to Azalea Town, after all. He had to stay hidden in his shrine in a clearing in the forest, unlike most Pokemon there. He often got bored staying there all the time, but he knew he couldn't leave for too long, or Ilex Forest would be in danger. He would hate to know his home for thousands of years was ripped down.
However, nothing too bad ever happened to Ilex Forest until the Masked Marauder, a hunter. This hunter tried to capture him 40 years in the past... and he would have, if two boys named Samuel Oak and Ash Ketchum weren't there. He dreaded something like this would ever happen to Ilex Forest again, but now, something worse has happened.

Other: Humans don't know Celebi's gender, like most Legendary Pokemon. There are few Celebis in the world, but most of them are female. This Celebi, the guardian of Ilex Forest, is one of the few male Celebis.

Back