• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunted. PG 16

Years
Celebi sat on the grass along with the other Pokemon, looking around, with fear in his eyes. Then, he saw a dirty and bloody Glaceon walking toward them. For the last few hours, Celebi had been thinking up scenarios in his head about what the hunters were doing to them, all of the scenarios bad.
And now he had thought of a new scenario.. that the Glaceon was going to try to hurt them, mostly since she had blood all over her. He started to panic and floated around, lower than he usually would. "Wh-what are they gonna do to us..?!" He said, worriedly. He tried to float up to a tree branch and stay there where the Glaceon couldn't reach him...
but instead, he couldn't reach the branch. He could float, but he couldn't float very high, very fast... or very well in general. He tried a couple of other times, by that time the Glaceon was about to start speaking to them. Why can't I fly!? He started to climb up the tree as the Glaceon spoke... slowly, since he wasn't used to climbing. Usually he just flew to the top...
(If you haven't noticed, Celebi worries too much lol)

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
When Tigersnow was dumped onto the ground, he let out a low growl and very slowly opened his eyes. At first, the light was too much for his now sensitive eyes and he closed them shut again. This caused the Arcanine to growl more and he forced himself to open his eyes. This time he was able to keep them open.

Though awake, his mind was slow and it took a bit for any real sense to reach his mind. With a groan, Tigersnow slowly got to his paws, though it was quite an effort. He looked away and saw many other Pokemon surrounding him. Most seemed to be from the Eevee family, though there were a few Legendaries which he thought he would never see. There was also a catcus-like Pokemon which he never saw before, though he wondered why he was wearing clothes.

Tigersnow then saw the Glaceon and heard her explaination for what was going on. Needless to say, he was not pleased. However, he knew that he had to work with these Pokemon in order to figure out who to survive. He followed the Glaceon for now, though he did have plans to break away with maybe a group of his own.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Click!

The Pokemon heard the sound of something opening in the distance. A small, Blu bird tumbled out of a truck.

"D-do you know where I am?" She asked. Her eyes were wide with pain and fear, but the Glaceon noticed a broken, bloody wing she was hiding under her chest feathers. "Water...I need water" she murmered. The rest looked at her in astonishment, how could she have survived? Her feathers were dull, she had lost a lot of blood. I can never fly again! The terrifying thought echoed through her head, how could she survive without flying, and much less living with a crippled wing?

"M-my name is Featherfal..."

Years
Celebi stopped climbing when he reached a high part of the tree, afraid of falling. He made a short climb to one of the branches and sat on it. He looked down at all of the Pokemon and started to listen to Glaceon.
He wasn't as scared when Glaceon finished, now knowing that she wasn't going to hurt him... and that they had all been captured. But he noticed as she was talking, a couple more Pokemon were freed into the forest. One was an Arcanine, and the other was an.. Articuno!
Articuno was a legendary Pokemon, just like himself. But it's wing was injured...
Maybe my healing powers can fix it's wing... Celebi thought, not knowing those powers wouldn't work outside of Ilex Forest. He jumped off the branch, diving toward the injured Articuno, forgetting he couldn't fly right now. Before he hit the ground, he tried to soar so that he could land gracefully, but couldn't. Fortunately, right before he hit the ground, he started to float.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Feather looked at the small green Pokemon next to her, she had heard of it, Celebi! "Water.. Give me it.." she begged. "I-I need food... Nurture.. Help.." Feather was terribly weak, but she knew how to return the favor of water. "I'll build you all a hut in return.. To hide and shelter in..."

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
Flurry looked at the Pokemon following her. "I know of a river near here where you can get water. As for food. There's food all around. The river is in that direction." she said pointing to the north. "I'll meet you there. I've got to collect herbs to treat a wound I have that's been infected" she said before turning and running off in a limp in search of herbs Silver had taught her how to find. I'm sorry Silver...but I don't think I'll last much longer. she thought as she moved.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Feather nodded gratefully, and limped toward the river. She gently dipped her crippled wing in, the Articuno gave a small yelp of surprise as the cold water met the mangled flesh. It felt much better, it washed away the old, dry blood from it, letting the feathers flow again. Featherfall's wing slowly emerged from the the water, and gently folded back in to her thick chest feathers. Now to return the promise, but it might be different this time. She thought, following the Glaceon's pawsteps. Marigold for wounds, juniper for bellyache, Vine for bandage.. Featherfall murmered as she stumbled about the trail. She had learned quite a bit from her sister, Nightfrost for healing..

Years
Celebi floated to the river, alongside the Articuno, Featherfal. They had something in common, in a way. They couldn't fly as well as they used to now. Celebi landed on the ground when they got near the water. He tried to walk there, but he was extremely slow, because he had no legs. He had feet, but no legs. Finally, he decided since he walked so slow, he would just bounce instead. He started jumping toward the water. He was able to jump a bit higher and stay in the air longer due to his floating ability.
When he got to the water, Celebi simply walked into the water and started floating on it, on his back. This didn't help his wounds, since he didn't really have any wounds. A few minor scars, but that was all. He was lucky. But, since he was a grass type, this relaxed him. Water always relaxed grass types, and when they were injured, it made them feel better.

However, he didn't forget about being on the island...

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Featherfall waddled along the trail, her scaly feet pounded across the dry ground, she took note of Celebi, realizing she might fit in here after all. Almost th-Snap! Featherfall tripped, right on her injured wing. A shard of bone poked out of the arm. Feather screeched in agony. She forced herself to open her eyes and look at Celebi. "G-get the Glaceon.." she said voice skaing. "I-I need vine a-as a cast for my wing.." the Articuno lay spread out on the dry earth, she almost felt the pain would never end...

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
Silver had been floating around for months, no stopping, trying to find his mate. He was weary. Suddenly, he saw something. An island.

She's there... I can sense it... But there's something odd about this isla--

BOOM!!!

Silver felt pain all over, but worst on his shoulder. They had shot him. Not netted, not tranquilized, not captured, but shot. He cried out in pain as he fell from the sky, spiraling down at dangerous speeds before slamming into the ground, right in front of Flurry.

"I-I-I... F-found... Y... Y-you..."

He moaned before blackness swept over him and unconsciousness took his mind. His blood was seeping from the bullet hole. There was still a bullet in his shoulder. His head was seriously bruised from the crash. He had a concussion, and now passed out. Concussion + Sleep = Coma.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
StarDust froze when she saw an odd-colored Mew slam into the ground in front of the Glaceon. She padded over to it, curious. She put Holly down. She nudged the Mew, but nothing happened. Then she saw the bullet wound in it's shoulder. She had seen how to remove bullets from one of the other Umbreons. "Holly, stay right there", she said. She crouched over the Mew. "Thankfully it didn't go in too far", she said. She bit the bullet, and slowly pulled it out. After it was out she spat it out onto the ground. Then she touched the Mew with a dainty paw, and used Moonlight, healing the bullet wound. "I can do no more for him.", she said. She saw blukberry bush a few steps away. She sniffed the berries first, making certian they were safe to eat. She picked one and brought it over to Holly. Holly had never seen a blukberry before, so she examined it for a few minutes before eating it. "It's good", Holly said, chewing the berry. StarDust went and gathered some more and set them down. She loved blukberries, and razzberries too. She ate a few, and Holly ate the rest. Holly yawned and fell asleep right there.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
Years
The Shiny Mew crashed into the ground hard. Blood slowly oozed from a gunshot wound.
"Serious," whispered Shaman from the bushes, "but I can fix it." His eyes followed Stardust as she gathered razz berries and bluk berries, and he adjusted his robes. If I'm right, I can make medicine out of them, he thought.
Stepping out of the bushes with a loud rustle, Shaman extended his hand for some berries. "If you want the Mew to live, I need those berries."

DarkAngel91

Years
StarDust looked at the Cacnea. He wanted the berries. She nodded to the bushes. "There's plenty left on the bushes", she said. "I'd give you the rest that I have, but I have a baby to look after. If it was just myself, I wouldn't care.", She told him, looking down at the little bundle of fur that meant the world to her."She's all I have left.....She's my whole world. Do you understand?", She asked, not being mean or condescending.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
Years
Shaman the Cacturne nodded, turned to the bushes, and bent down to pick the berries. He gathered about ten, then smashed them against the ground and let the juice seep out. Once they were dry, he pulled out a small clay bowl from his robes and dropped the berries in. Using a bit of bark, he ground them into a fine powder and walked over to where Silver lay on the ground. He forced open Silver's mouth and dumped in the powder.

DarkAngel91

Years
Holly woke up. "Mommy, why is he dressed funny?", she asked in typical little one curiosity. "Holly! That is not very nice", StarDust said. "I am so sorry if she offended you....?", She said. "Do you need some help? I know a little about healing.", she offered. He didn't seem mean, actually he seemed very kind.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
Years
Shaman shrugged. "It doesn't matter. I get that one a lot. Let's see if this can wake him up. It should work..."
But after a long few seconds, it became clear that it wasn't going to work. Silver wasn't moving, barely even breathing. Shaman stood, concerned, over his weak body. "It must be harder to heal a Mew," Shaman observed. "Any help would be greatly appreciated."

DarkAngel91

Years
StarDust got up and walked, almost glided to his side. She put a dainty paw on the Mew. Her gold rings glowed brightly, as she used Moonlight on the Mew. After a few minutes, she stopped. She shook her head. "It's not working. It's the best healing move I know. I'm sorry I can't help more", She said. She looked at Holly who was playing with a fallen leaf. She lowered her voice. "Holly had a sister, named Mint....But......when they caught me.....She tried to save me by biting them on the leg....", her voice trembled." They kicked her into a tree......she didn't move....she wasn't breathing.....Holly and I are the only ones that made it...." A tear fell. "It's my fault Mint is dead......I should have run away......led them far, far away from the two babies.....". She bowed her head, her ears and tail drooping, tears hitting the ground. "Momma?", Holly asked, bounding over. She saw her mother crying, and started growling at the Cacturn. "What did you do to my mommy?? Why did you make her cry??", she demanded. Her little ears were flat against her head. "He didn't make Mommy cry, sweety. Mommy thought of something very sad, that's all. Go back and finish playing, ok?", StarDust said. She licked Holly's head and nudged her, urging her to go play. "I'm watching you", Holly warned, flicking her tail and then returning to her game of capture the leaf, indeed watching the Cacturn.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
Years
Shaman was visibly irritated now, his mouth tight at the corners. He complained, "Nobody ever really trusts me. Just because I can't fight... and I was mocked by my entire tribe. I lived off in a desert cave, and everyone viewed me as a mean old hermit. I know I seem a bit cold and heartless sometimes, but inside I'm the complete opposite... It pains me to think already you... anyone here, in fact, has lost a loved one. It seems cruel that something like that could happen."
Shaman crouched down and whispered at Silver's still unmoving body. "So please don't let it happen again."

DarkAngel91

Years
StarDust put her paw on the Cacturn's arm. "I'm so sorry you were treated like that.....I was an outcast because I had no mate. None of the boys interested me. Holly isn't biologically mine. I found them on my way back home one night. Their mother abandoned them because they were too small. I couldn't just leave them to die, so I took them in as my own.....if it helps, I don't think your a mean old hermit....your a very kind pokemon....Holly doesn't trust other people...she's a mommy's girl..", she said

Years
Celebi was startled by Featherfal screeching and he stopped floating on the water, and flew slowly back to land. "Vine? You need vine? I can help with that!" He said, and he looked at the top of a nearby tree. He stared at it, concentrating for a good minute. Usually, by now, his blue eyes would have started to glow, and a vine would have grown from the tree, dropping down to the ground.
It didn't work. "Wh- what's happening to me..?" He asked, and started bounce to the Glaceon instead.

Before he stopped in front of her, he heard something loud and flung his head to the direction he heard the boom.
A Mew was falling straight toward them..

Back